GDT: Wear your lucky underwear for the Win! - Edmonton v Canucks - 8 PM - SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
It's too bad the Canucks gave up ZERO Grade A chances this game and we gave up a few. Might have won.

Canucks played a perfect game with almost 50 shots allowed

• Love
Reactions: Three On Zero

foshizzle

Feb 1, 2007
Y'all thinking changing the coach will actually help are foolish. It didn't work the last 10 times. It ain't working now. THE GOALIES AND D ARE JUST TOO SHIT.
True story. How about is absolute stubbornness on sticking with this shitty zone defence that hasn’t worked for this team? How about playing the 4th line like under 5 mins unless it’s in garbage time. Woody has been bad too

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
This organization has spent way too much time making sure McDavid has all of his best buds on the team rather than objectively assessing the roster and making some cold-blooded decisions in the name of winning.

Everyone waaaaay too comfortable in this organization.

Should have walked on Nurse at $9.25m. Could have replaced Nuge with Danault. Don't sign Brown, Ernie etc. Trade Foegele (sorry bro I like you) to get some cap space, but no McDavid asks Holland not to trade him.

Stop playing 97&29 for 30 minutes per game. Roll 4 lines. Don't radically change your system. Put Campbell in the AHL after last season and sign Halak to a cheap contract.

Could have walked Kane after the one successful season.

Their system was ass last year too, spare me the "oh the system used to be good". It's only good if McDavid scores 120+ points.

Woodcroft ran a candy ass training camp last year and dodged a bullet, this time he opted to do it again and is getting taught a lesson.

McIce Whole

Jan 7, 2008
Edmonton
Holland owes Woody a trade before firing him. Get us a f***ing goalie. I’ve accepted the fact we will never ever be a good defensive team. Just get mcdrai and a co a proper goalie.

Reactions: RegDunlop

Markham30

Jan 12, 2016
Edmonton
If they honestly believe Woodcroft is the problem, then they’re blind. 3 goals on 8 shots earlier tonight. I don’t know what the f*** is going on with Skinner and Campbell, but Jesus Christ. This is f***ing awful, even for them. I’ve done nothing but defend Skinner, but this is embarrassing.

Reactions: RegDunlop and sepHF

Shizuka

Mar 16, 2002
In purgatory
Katz should tell them all to figure out their own way home after this game, no bus, no plane, nothing. Let them hitchhike back to Edmonton.
That f***ing idiot is just as complicit as the rest of the usual suspects. He's the one who f***ing floated in Holland right before that clown was going to retire into obscurity. Like are you kidding me? What kind of f***ing idiot would choose that guy to GM especially given his most recent record in Detroit? And furthermore, make him the highest paid GM in the f***ing league on top of all that.

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
Oilers imploded in the last playoffs vs Vegas and games 1 & 2 of this season were the final blow... now we are just watching the long fiery trail of destruction as parts and pieces fly off in every direction these last 9 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig