Post-Game Talk: We were far less terrible, but Jets 4 - 3 Oilers

Todd from Leduc

Connor “The Next Great One” McDavid
Nov 15, 2017
Leduc
It was good to see the scoring spread around a bit more with Petrovich and Nurse on the scoresheet... Not! I’m trying to Boilieve but frig man we need some other guys to be getting goals!

Not to mention I been a huge Looch supporter but frig man make something happen, smack some teeth, dummy someone, something, I didn’t notice him at all! Friggun monkeys fly out of my butt when Looch doesn’t show up.

Captain Fantastic

Connor McMastadon
Feb 24, 2012
YEG
Thanks Chia for just stripping this team to have zero depth. Only 3 players that can score and none are as a result of your s*****y efforts. Get this guy outta here . Pronto..

Reactions: McDrai

Canada Drai

Dwemer Remix
Oct 4, 2017
Thanks Chia for just stripping this team to have zero depth. Only 3 players that can score and none are as a result of your s*****y efforts. Get this guy outta here . Pronto..

I'm at a loss at the depth scoring from these guys. Yeah they are not the best players but they are certainly not historically THIS bad. Shocking.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Both of Chiarellis prized trade acquisitions involved in goals against today.

Manning wasn't "terrible" but Petrovic, woah :facepalm::

Screen Shot 2018-12-31 at 11.51.31 PM.png

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
While I was doing up a PGT, this one got posted (I've asked mods to since delete mine since this one was first) but I had a poll up of what happens first, so I'll ask it here.

What happens first, Chiarelli gets fired or the Oilers find themselves in last place in the WC?

Three weeks ago, Edmonton was more than 10 points up on LA and the Blues. St. Louis is now 5 points behind.

Reactions: CycloneSweep

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
"We are getting out shot too much, so I brought in defensive defenders to help"

Outshot 36-24, one of his acquisitions went 1-15 on shots.... Oops?

Reactions: IAGTTAYM

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad