Post-Game Talk: We suck (Well, the Players, coaches, management, Ice Caretakers)

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis is Elite
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
36721AEC-831C-48E7-9ED9-E963CAEC121B.jpeg

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
I would assume the NHL is smart enough to realize that putting a team in Mexico City will be a disaster. If the traditionalists think having a team in Phoenix is bad (It isn't btw, the circumstances surrounding it unfortunately suck), wait until they announce team #32 will be in Mexico City.

VAcaniac

SHOOT THE PUCK
Feb 16, 2007
Los Angeles
My favorite part of this shitshow is that we went from an extremely deep forward group that could actually score but w very mediocre defense to a team with very little forward depth and cant hit the side of a barn but with pretty decent defense (save Faulk).

Of course we have the same mediocre goaltending.

As someone else said, aiming for 2/3 strengths would be nice lol. Almost like this is rocket science

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Sigh. I saw the childish fancy stats feud in the other thread. It's embarrassing that that sort of thing is still going on around here.

Most of the rest of the league is accurate, but outliers like the Hurricanes exist in any set of data.

EDIT: If you want reasons as to why the results aren't there:

1. The team save percentage is 2nd worst in the league. Because the goalies suck.

2. The team shooting percentage is 3rd worst in the league. Because the forwards are largely unskilled average joes.

3. They have given up the 4th most scoring chances against and 11th most high-danger chances against because they don't know how to play team defense, and/or turn the puck over at a high rate (12th most).

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad