Post-Game Talk: We suck - Leafs lose 4-1

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Ask y'allselves? How much enough did tavares, matthews, marner and nylander WANT THIS AGAIN TONIGHT==? TO WIN?++ NO?

Yeah... I thought so sire. And sirettes. Yeah.... I thought so. What will change===???

NOTHING.

Ok game by bunting, ritchie and some otha suckas tonight. Not worth mentioning though. Carolina is a much better team.

Reactions: Rogue Leader

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
I don't think Keefe will be fired. If he is then Dubas will be gone too. I just cannot see changes happening mid season though.

Agreed 100%. Not saying that is how it should go down, but it ain't happening during the season. This is a top to bottom... Dubas won't fire Keefe and Shanny won't fire Dubas... so its on the board to make the move and I really think they'll wait until the off season.

Willchel Marlynder

(philer bozel)
Jul 15, 2010
Windsor, ON
Split up the PP so Marner can be a QB again. He might not score but maybe he can set someone up. Put Nylander and JT on unit two or put JT in bumper and Nylander down low. That first unit looks so bad I want to puke when they're all out there.

Reactions: Oscar Peterson

saffronleaf

May 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
We’re crap.

Seriously time to re-evaluate this core. I am in firm belief that we won’t win anything with this group leading the way.

Buffalo could have the right idea by pushing the reset button early and getting some assets for players that couldn’t figure it out there.

Pretty big mirror this organization needs to look into right now.

they keep doing that whole mirror thing and each others eyes and i don't know, maybe they're just dumb

Byron Bitz

Apr 6, 2010
If I was the coach I would make Marner spend his off day watching tape on players like Brad Marchand who make half as much money as he does and vastly outperform and outwork him every time they hit the ice.

Reactions: BigHulkingThickV

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
The Cap killed your team.

Bunting and Kerfoot in the top six? Every player in the Leafs bottom six besides Spezza is either damaged goods or were never good. It’s just not a good roster. They could try their very hardest and it wouldn’t be good. 2019 was the best Leafs iteration and was probably only a piece or two away from a Cup, and it lost Anderson, Hyman, Kadri, Brown, Kapanen and Johnsson and has nothing in the lineup to show for it besides Kerfoot.

Havoc

Jul 25, 2009
Rielly better take the offer on the table now before he ends up like Tyson Barrie. He currently has nothing.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
The Leafs are literally imploding as a directionless group and Captain John Tavares still consistently flies under the radar in terms of criticism. He’s like that high tech space gel NASA developed. Almost invisible like he’s not really there.

imagesmars20190715PIA23343-16.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad