klmdg

Feb 18, 2016
main-qimg-b953f447d542a147991e97f984a776ff-c.jpg

MoreMogilny

Cap'n
Jul 5, 2009
Oshawa
We’re crap.

Seriously time to re-evaluate this core. I am in firm belief that we won’t win anything with this group leading the way.

Buffalo could have the right idea by pushing the reset button early and getting some assets for players that couldn’t figure it out there.

Pretty big mirror this organization needs to look into right now.

MarnerElite

Feb 20, 2019
Dubas obviously believed that someone with decent numbers(like Ritchie) and the fact he's a bigger body, would easily replace Hyman(similar with other shitty players in this lineup)..This is the shit that really pisses me off...Yes, it's easier to replace those bigger, hard working types...That doesn't mean it's so easy nor does it mean every single hard working player brings the same type of game(for example, you can work hard and barely ever have the puck...well, what good is that? I'm also talking about Simmonds and few others on the team...work ethic with very little of anything else...

Dubas ruined the team and there is still time to do even more damage...In any other league, you'd be fired so easily for making a very good lineup so bad..Unreal...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad