GDT: we play the sabers tomorrow/today depending on when u read this thread title

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
sasha-cares-illustration.jpg

Jun 13, 2010
NC
I've only watched the 3rd period, but this game seems like a microcosm of our entire season. Outplay/outshoot the other team and we still can't get enough goals to win.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
um excuse me we want the hcanes to lose and the thrashers to make the playoffs because 5th rd pick > 6th

I never want the Canes to lose. And the Jets are competing with the Kings for the final spot.

1st round pick this year > 5th round pick

BlitzSnipe

Dec 28, 2014
What a goal by Semin - just tricked everyone. That's basically the same thing he did in a recent situation, too. Semin at his prime would have sniped it top shelf, but with this goal, we get some variety in the mix.

GoldiFox

Apr 21, 2014
Alex Semin was a pretty great hfboards storyline. It'd be interesting to look back and see what finally put the nail in the coffin of team Semin.

It starts with his 40 goal season next year. 30 of the goals come after the trade deadline when we unload lazy EStallo to Pittsburgh (who proceeds to crash and miss the Playoffs). Canes overcome a massive point deficit, make the Playoffs, then win the Cup under the banner of Kaptain Semin.

The Semin haterz fan club is diminished and a new age of Russian dancing bears sweeps Raleigh.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: