GDT: we play the sabers tomorrow/today depending on when u read this thread title

nobuddy

Oct 13, 2010
Nowhere
because it's phil

phiiiil of the future

never knew in history just where he would land

phil

phiiiiil of the future

he's a 22nd century man!

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
They have, but they were relocated to Mars in 2094.

Jupiter would be more appropriate.

#greatredspot

o-JUPITER-RED-SPOT-facebook.jpg

Neptune has a #greatdarkspot also.

nepspot_voyager2_big.gif

Neptune also has better weather imo.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
I know this belongs in the food thread, but since we aren't discussing hockey in here, thought it would be fine. My son cooked up a full english breakfast this morning with fried eggs, bacon, sausages, bread fried in bacon grease, mushrooms and tomatoes fried in bacon grease, bubble and squeak (basically mash potatoes and vegetables, again fried), and baked beans. Needless to say, I had to stay away from most of it, but did try a few samples. The bread fried in bacon grease was fantastic.

Overall it would be a fantastic hangover cure if one was needed.

x0y1r7.jpg

nobuddy

Oct 13, 2010
Nowhere
I know this belongs in the food thread, but since we aren't discussing hockey in here, thought it would be fine. My son cooked up a full english breakfast this morning with fried eggs, bacon, sausages, bread fried in bacon grease, mushrooms and tomatoes fried in bacon grease, bubble and squeak (basically mash potatoes and vegetables, again fried), and baked beans. Needless to say, I had to stay away from most of it, but did try a few samples. The bread fried in bacon grease was fantastic.

x0y1r7.jpg

is your son older than me

Sens1Canes2

May 13, 2007

x0y1r7.jpg

I was going to say, you've talked about your heart a few times. What is your son trying to do to you????

Boom Boom Apathy

Sep 6, 2006
I was going to say, you've talked about your heart a few times. What is your son trying to do to you????

:laugh: That was his plate I took a picture of as you are right...my heart wouldn't appreciate a meal like that. He basically made it for the rest of the family, who are either too young to have to worry or don't have cholesterol/heart concerns. I had 1/2 a piece of the bread, a taste of the potatoes (which were at least cooked in Canola, not bacon grease), the Baked Beans (which were 98% fat free), 1/2 a sausage link (because I couldn't resist) and some scrambled egg whites. So other than 1/2 of a sausage link and 1/2 piece of the bread, I stayed away from the rest of the bad stuff.

Boom Boom Apathy

Sep 6, 2006
yeah well i bet they can't blog about hockey :p:

:sarcasm:

:laugh: Interestingly enough, none of them are really that into professional hockey. They like it and all and enjoy going to games, but don't really spend that much time following it to the level I do.

About 1/2 of the things they are into we have in common, and the other half are totally different, which all in all, is pretty cool.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
:laugh: Interestingly enough, none of them are really that into professional hockey. They like it and all and enjoy going to games, but don't really spend that much time following it to the level I do.

About 1/2 of the things they are into we have in common, and the other half are totally different, which all in all, is pretty cool.

important question:

what r ur sons corsi numbers?

i work as a bartender to make spending money. my shots given vs. shots taken numbers are off of the chart, the grid, the chain, the wheel and most importantly, the wagon.

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
important question:

what r ur sons corsi numbers?

i work as a bartender to make spending money. my shots given vs. shots taken numbers are off of the chart, the grid, the chain, the wheel and most importantly, the wagon.

Just as long as they aren't off the books. Then you might have this guy screaming in your face.

angry-taffer.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad