GDT: We play in 15 minutes (@Dallas, 5pm Pacific)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Duck

Sep 21, 2014
Near Sumulaakso
Upcoming press conference in my mind:

So Randy, what happened?
- "We didn't hit em enough. We allowed em to roll our goalie..."

How do you prepare your team for next game?
- "We have long sweaty practise, where I also yell a lot, and make em skate the rink around for good 20 mins..."

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
What are they going to wake up? This is what it is. This is what we get this season.

You could have just posted the Willy Wonka GIF, then I would have had some positive emotions while coming to the depressing conclusion that this is true.

I still hope that maybe the veterans give a spark, but Carlyle being fired and another good young piece is a nice consolation

Ducks in a row

Go Ducks Quack Quack
Dec 17, 2013
U.S.A.
So up 3-0 then lose 5-3 :mad:

Steel and Lundestrom picked up a point in today's game and Sherwood with 1st NHL goal congrats.

Ducks goals of the game.

Reactions: Ducks DVM

KelVarnsen

May 2, 2010
Mission Viejo
So an old coach teaching a new system seems to be working out well. The players don’t seem to know where to be at times.

I know injuries are a huge part of it but I’m still flabbergasted BM thought this was going to work out ok.

Ducks should be 0-5 if not for a superhuman goalie.

Reactions: IDuck

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
Lol.... They always have a game in dallas where they cough up a lead. But they have horrible team defense.. Not good

IDuck

Sep 26, 2007
So an old coach teaching a new system seems to be working out well. The players don’t seem to know where to be at times.

I know injuries are a huge part of it but I’m still flabbergasted BM thought this was going to work out ok.

Ducks should be 0-5 if not for a superhuman goalie.
this is so true...if not for gibson this team is 0-5, im not seeing much "fast hockey" being played....i saw hope the last 2 preseason games, but it almost seems like that have fallen into old ways.

Reactions: KelVarnsen

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Well regardless of roster quality, that was an inexcusable performance.

Gibson does a lot of heavy lifting to cover up how shit this team is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad