GDT: We play in 15 minutes (@Dallas, 5pm Pacific)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirQuacksALot

A Garibaldi in Kelp
Mar 16, 2010
Gibson gave up four goals and got pulled.

His save percentage was still over .900.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the Carlyle special.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
Vatanen is another former ducks player who needed a kick in the ass to get his act together, and that's what the trade was. He was garbage his last 1.5 years in Anaheim.
Yeah. I wonder if it’s the Carlyle affect. Not saying it is...but it makes me wonder. I mean he started playing better the minute he got into a different situation. Did he just need to be moved and a change of scenery or was it the system?

Reactions: Smirnov2Chistov

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Yeah. I wonder if it’s the Carlyle affect. Not saying it is...but it makes me wonder. I mean he started playing better the minute he got into a different situation. Did he just need to be moved and a change of scenery or was it the system?
Probably a bit of both.
CONgrats On missing the game
I did too, but I'm no less bummed about it. Gibson deserves better than this shit.

Reactions: AngelDuck

gilfaizon

Mar 28, 2012
PEI
Meh, I think the youngins have actually overperformed, and now what we get is a complaining fanbase because they choked a lead. Take a breath, this team is and will be fine. Playoffs is all thats needed.

Masch78

Oct 5, 2017
Dallas is a really good team, great atmosphere there.

The Ducks need to cover their men. So many open Stars.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Meh, I think the youngins have actually overperformed, and now what we get is a complaining fanbase because they choked a lead. Take a breath, this team is and will be fine. Playoffs is all thats needed.
Getting outplayed every 8 of 9 periods (and I’m being generous) and relying on a goalie to give a Vezina performance is not “fine”.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Even Schenn was trying to move the puck at the end, we were that bad, lol.

And yeah he`s been ok as a 3d pair d-man.

anezthes

Mar 20, 2014
Interference galore. Holy shit, I haven't seen a team get away with that much since Babcock coached Detroit.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
yeah i don't think anyone expected this one to be pretty

dallas is one of the better WC teams though. definitely expect them to make some noise in the playoffs

ZzZz

Dec 22, 2017
Interference galore. Holy ****, I haven't seen a team get away with that much since Babcock coached Detroit.

Ducks played terrible and didn't deserve to win, but I'm not sure why the officials wanted Gibson to get hurt so bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad