uwu
Aug 25, 2006
Montréal
yPa3BCw.jpg

Really just a quick and rough draft.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
I doubt any other fanbase will care, or get, the captain theme. And after today's news I think no one else here would care either.

Just wait till the 2nd preseason game and you'll hear the roars of the "Typical Montreal" / "Divers" / "Referees in Their Pockets" nonsense.

Jee

uwu
Aug 25, 2006
Montréal
I doubt any other fanbase will care, or get, the captain theme. And after today's news I think no one else here would care either.

Just wait till the 2nd preseason game and you'll hear the roars of the "Typical Montreal" / "Divers" / "Referees in Their Pockets" nonsense.

It's my hommage to Robin Williams.

And it fits us.

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
As we always do.

If we vote, one of MiG's concept from last POs will win in a landslide:

ROVPFrS.gif

Just change 2014 playoffs for 2014-15 season. All the kids go crazy with that kind of trolling. :laugh:

Yours looks good, as usual, but an homage to Robin Williams will get old fast, IMO.

Another idea would be to highlight that we are a relatively young team trending up, but I can't think of any catch phrase with that.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
we were to supposed to change our avatars all these years?

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
We should have a vote.. and then a vote to decide that vote... and then an eventual tie breaker will be needed.

Ugh.

Yeah.. I hope we can all stick with ONE template and not need a vote this time around.

ZARTONK

Headscratcher!
Jul 4, 2008
Montreal
We should have a vote.. and then a vote to decide that vote... and then an eventual tie breaker will be needed.

Ugh.

Yeah.. I hope we can all stick with ONE template and not need a vote this time around.

The playoff avatar threadS were horrible last year lol Voting to vote if voting is a good idea to vote on avatars.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad