Post-Game Talk: We might be up to .006% of making he playoffs!

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
I just slowed it down, frame to frame, I'm convinced Tatar touched it before Larkin scored. That should be changed.

Mount Suribachi

Nov 15, 2013
England
Not watched many games live this season. Such a weird feeling, the fan in me cheering them on and wanting them to win.......then going "dammit, another worse than worthless 2 points"

Oh, and

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Mantha looks lost .Put him with AA and Larkin or send him to ahl. Kroner has his worst season .Russo we're good. Tatar and Z were very good

chances14

Jan 7, 2010
Michigan
tatar really making a last ditch effort to get a raise next season

larkin, aa, nyquist and tatar have been really good lately, which is nice to see

Wood Stick

Dec 25, 2015
Henrik Zetterberg has more points than Alexander Ovechkin, Ryan Getzlaf, Claude Giroux and and is 2 behind John Tavares.

Leronziia

kenorH
Jan 10, 2016
Melbourne, Australia
I'm not sure how to feel about Jensen getting 23 minutes and essentially playing as the #1 D-man.

Absolutely good on the guy, he's bought himself a nice pay rise and has been very solid. But it's an indictment on the remainder of the defense that a rookie has stepped in and taken on a significant role.

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010
Henrik Zetterberg has more points than Alexander Ovechkin, Ryan Getzlaf, Claude Giroux and and is 2 behind John Tavares.

and that's with an inept powerplay,his powerplay numbers are way down this year because of that

if he were to even put up the same powerplay numbers he did last year(let alone the rest of his career) he would be on pace for 78 points right now

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
I'm not sure how to feel about Jensen getting 23 minutes and essentially playing as the #1 D-man.

Absolutely good on the guy, he's bought himself a nice pay rise and has been very solid. But it's an indictment on the remainder of the defense that a rookie has stepped in and taken on a significant role.

Just shows how bad the dcore is. Next game gonna be ugly

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad