Post-Game Talk (GBU): "We lost to THESE GUYS?!?" -Sharks fans right now

JLewyB

May 6, 2013
Pegulaville
worst game so far. Paul Hamilton did mention that the Sabres are usually terrible after the West coast road trip. NOt exactly research on my end. but I'm not going to put in any effort if the Sabres aren't.

CrazyPsycho

Elite Drafter
Sep 25, 2003
It's blatantly obvious that there is no coaching/gameplan whatsoever. I reallllly hope Murray is a true genius and this is part of the plan.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
Good: McCormick, Mitchell

Bad: Everyone else.

Ugly: Our misfit dinosaur Coaching Staff.

haseoke39

Mar 29, 2011
G: One more game until we can get Sam Reinhart out of here.

B:

U: Absolutely ****ing everyone.

I think Tim Murray gives Nolan at least another month, but if this team continues in this manner through, say, 25-30 games, it just won't matter that a healthy part of the fanbase wants to tank and he didn't have a very talented roster. These guys are somehow, some way, playing below their talent level. This is not the path of gradual improvement that Murray signed up for.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
http://hkref.com/tiny/MdT2R

There's the record for number of times shutout in one season. The 28-29 Black Hawks with 20. If you want a more modern mark, the 06-07 Blue Jackets have 16 (3rd overall...the 28-29 Pittsburgh Pirates had 18).

So, when will those records fall? Standard Price Is Right rules apply.

RobertR

Jul 5, 2012
After this game, its really hard to find motivation for staying up all night to watch something like this.. :(

Afino

The Juice
Dec 2, 2003
Orchard Park, NY
I just.....I don't know.

Before tonight I was on Team Tank. Not rooting for losses but understanding that this would be a process, we would suck, and it would be like last year where at least it was entertaining. Tonight's embarrassing effort may have changed that. I'm not just unhappy, I'm pissed. There's tanking and there is this ****.

CrazyPsycho

Elite Drafter
Sep 25, 2003
I just.....I don't know.

Before tonight I was on Team Tank. Not rooting for losses but understanding that this would be a process. Full on "let's get McEichel!" Tonight's embarrassing effort may have changed that. I'm not just unhappy, I'm pissed. There's tanking and there is this ****.

Yeah, if you aren't pissed by that game.......just......I can't stand the sight of Nolan's face just standing there never speaking, reminds me of Lindy leading up to him getting canned.

hizzoner

Sponsor
Jun 19, 2006
Myers did try to do too much but no one else was doing much. He showed great passion and determination and skated well. Some of the pp stuff. Oh most of it was inexplicable!

ZeroPT*

G-Me missing the game
B-Leafs
U-Leafs, box score,Leino
WTF- Main boards

Vito_81

Jul 23, 2006
Toronto
Terrible game but hard to get upse when this is pretty much exactly what I signed up for when the tank talk began last season

David Byrne

Jul 7, 2014
Yeah, if you aren't pissed by that game.......just......

I'm not. I couldn't care less about the vast majority of players on this team, so their awfulness doesn't faze me. Only a handful should/will be around when the Sabres are ready to matter again. When that day comes, no one will remember a horrible Leafs-Sabres game from October 2014.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
I just.....I don't know.

Before tonight I was on Team Tank. Not rooting for losses but understanding that this would be a process, we would suck, and it would be like last year where at least it was entertaining. Tonight's embarrassing effort may have changed that. I'm not just unhappy, I'm pissed. There's tanking and there is this ****.
This may be whats necessary to get rid of guys like Hodgson and Ennis.

Moncton man

Jan 11, 2011
Moncton, NB
G- Set record 10 shots
B- missed the fan advantage word of the game. Anyone know it?
U- most of the team
The Leafs set a record with 6 shots against the Devils in a playoff game.
I think the 10 shots was the least number a Leafs team has given up since the 50s.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad