Post-Game Talk: We have no Issues with Quick... Jones on the Other Hand.. 2-0 Leafs Lose

Status
Not open for further replies.

go_leafs_go02

Apr 24, 2004
London, ON
This was like the loss against Minny.

Not upset at all. Leafs show up for the first minute of the game, and we'd be in overtime with a point.

Hope they keep playing the way they have. Much better.

X66

114-110
Aug 18, 2008
The sooner people realize playoffs are likely out of reach because the fired the stubborn ape far too late the better they'll feel about results.

The most important thing this season to erase everything that disgusting coach did. It's a work in progress but they waited far, far too long before making the most obvious decision in hockey.

But they're going the right way now.

mikebel111*

Not even mad about this one. Leafs played a great game today. All I want in effort and improvement. Results are a bonus for me.
Good effort Leafs, play like this more and wins will come.

Incoming Reilly is a bust comments

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
What a pissy way to miss a couple of hours of sleep!

Last year, I went to bed too early! The Leafs ended up winning that game 3-2!

This year, I stay up, get pooched over! I can't win!

officialmark*

I'll take a loss like that everyday of the week.

Baby steps.

Granted I don't expect anything to change in terms of how we play in the long run.

-DeMo-

Nov 12, 2006
Huntsville Ontario
Bad first period for the leafs and LA is a team when they get the lead can play a lot more conservative and protect the lead and do it well routinely even with 40 mins to play low shot low scoring game played right into what LA likes

Purity*

Jan 29, 2010
The sooner people realize playoffs are likely out of reach because the fired the stubborn ape far too late the better they'll feel about results.

The most important thing this season to erase everything that disgusting coach did. It's a work in progress but they waited far, far too long before making the most obvious decision in hockey.

The instant improvement on defense is quite something :laugh:

Like for real, how the hell was Randy coaching a defense.

GoLeafsGo96

Dec 26, 2010
LOL @ Rielly Bashers. He had an unreal game up until one mistake, which happens to every D. It speaks volumes that he was even out there with that much time left.

Great game, continue to play like that and this team will win a lot more than they lose the rest of the way.

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
Unfortunately playing the right way involves scoring some goals. It's good they are cutting down on the shots, but if going hyper defense means not enough shots themselves and no goals....we're still going in the same direction. It's nice we held the Kings to 20 shots....but we had less than 20 ourselves.

There are some positives to take from it. But not that many. One should not be happy about being shut out and barely being in the first period. Nor that the Kings had the better chances on our PPs than we did.

King85Kong

Playoffs?
Nov 24, 2013
Toronto
Not mad about this one. The Leafs played well, just didn't get the bounces. If they continue playing like this then things will be alright. Hard fought battle. Well done Leafs. :handclap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad