Pre-Game Talk: We don't talk about lines around here, so here are the lines for Pens at CBJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
I work for American electric power, based out of Columbus.. the more we beat on that team the better. its a shame they are columbus' #2 pro team.. right behind Ohio State

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
I'd take Z in the lineup over: Gibbons, Kobasew, Adams, and Glass.

Orpik-Engo :shakehead

I want to see Gibbons get more playing time.
He really needs to get some games in after having a great start to the season in the AHL. And he's a legit threat on the PK.

Between Gibbons/Z, ones more offensively gifted. Both are fast. One's a little more physical. One can PK. I'd give Gibbons a little edge on who i'd prefer to see him in the lineup right now. I just wanna see more of him to see where he's at.

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
I'd also like to see Gibbons a little more and see what we have in him.

Pharrell Williams

watch me whip and nae nae
Sep 15, 2013
a particular place or position.
I'm sitting just a few rows behind the bench. I'll try to get a picture of Bylsma's bald spot, but I make no promises.

Also, should I wear my Fleury away jersey or my Crosby Winter Classic (in Pittsburgh) jersey? Apparently Zatkoff is starting and I don't wanna look like I didn't know that, but I also don't really wanna wear my Classic jersey. Third option: the Andy Bathgate jersey pictured below. The rest of my jerseys are up at college and I can't get to them. Help!
mn-peng68r09k.gif

Last edited:

theicebox

#MonixWatch
Jan 8, 2010
Pittsburgh
Also, should I wear my Fleury away jersey or my Crosby Winter Classic (in Pittsburgh) jersey? Apparently Zatkoff is starting and I don't wanna look like I didn't know that, but I also don't really wanna wear my Classic jersey. Third option: the Andy Bathgate jersey pictured below. The rest of my jerseys are up at college and I can't get to them. Help!
mn-peng68r09k.gif

Bathgate. Bylsma will think you are Dupuis, and put you on in the last minute to preserve the win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad