Post-Game Talk: We did it, we won! Devs 5 Rags 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balance

Jesus loves you!
May 20, 2013
It's a lot easier to get a high scoring offense to play better defense compared to asking a horrible team offensively to produce more goals.

I think if Jacques Lemaire would consider doing 1 more season this team would be whipped into shape in no time.

Reactions: glenwo2

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
I want Boqvist in or back in Sweden.
3dmsta.jpg

MNDevilsfan

Jan 9, 2015
St. Paul, MN
I have to hand it to Zacha...I'd written him off, but he's looked really good to start this season.

Of course we've seen decent stretches from him before, but even compared to those he just looks more impactful overall to my eye. Here's hoping he keeps it up.

Balance

Jesus loves you!
May 20, 2013
It's amazing that people are surprised that Zacha is the real deal and he's actually good.

Did anyone not watch last season? Zacha was on fire on a team with no offensive support at all. Give Zacha linemates, just give him someone to work with and he will produce. People expected too much from a european born player who wasn't old enough to drink an adult beverage.

This is why I don't worry with Hughes. You don't have to make an impact at 18 years old. 18 year olds make impact because they matured physically/mentally faster than the others. Until a player is 23 you cannot make any fair judgment on their play on the basis of point production alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad