We can make a real push for the playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
Guys I know I'm going to get flamed for this but I honestly believe we can make a push for the playoffs. If Kadri can keep playing like this it'll make a big difference. Winnik too. Reimer could be the answer tbh. We need to ride him for a while IMHO. We usually make a push but now that some guys are scared they'll get traded maybe it has lit a fire under them? Does anyone else think so?

Yes I think if we can beat the Oklahoma City Barons next and then the Hamilton Bulldogs we have a good chance.

The Beyonder

Jan 16, 2007
I don't know why my post got deleted, but this thread is completely laughable. This team is not going to make the playoffs; it's done, it's over. This core has proven they don't have what it takes to be a winning team. The sooner you accept the reality of the season, the better.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Boston is the 2nd WC team, currently pacing for 99 points.

If we win all 28 of our remaining games we would have 106 points.

Basically, 4 losses and we're probably out. And we're not going 24-4 anyway.

This thread is ridiculous

NiL8r87

Jun 30, 2009
Guys I know I'm going to get flamed for this but I honestly believe we can make a push for the playoffs. If Kadri can keep playing like this it'll make a big difference. Winnik too. Reimer could be the answer tbh. We need to ride him for a while IMHO. We usually make a push but now that some guys are scared they'll get traded maybe it has lit a fire under them? Does anyone else think so?

****. You.

LeafalCrusader

Oct 3, 2013
Winnipeg
G0Zf8yi.jpg

mikeyz

Dec 3, 2013
Boston is the 2nd WC team, currently pacing for 99 points.

If we win all 28 of our remaining games we would have 106 points.

Basically, 4 losses and we're probably out. And we're not going 24-4 anyway.

This thread is ridiculous

Even with a 24-4 record I can't see us making the playoffs.

You have to remember the games in hand that Boston and alot of other teams chasing that 2nd WC spot have on us as well.

The Leafs most likely would have to finish 26-1-1 toe ven have a shot.

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
:( its okay bro, i know we dont win often, so this one probably has our hopes up, just dont forget the sole purpose of this season, tank,rigg the lottery, and draft mcdavid:handclap: than we can start saying crazy things like this,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad