We can make a real push for the playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur*

Guys I know I'm going to get flamed for this but I honestly believe we can make a push for the playoffs. If Kadri can keep playing like this it'll make a big difference. Winnik too. Reimer could be the answer tbh. We need to ride him for a while IMHO. We usually make a push but now that some guys are scared they'll get traded maybe it has lit a fire under them? Does anyone else think so?

Apr 11, 2010
Toronto
I feel like only Leaf fans that have recently started watching (maximum 4 years) have any hope. The rest of us harbour no such optimism. That's not to say they're any less of a fan than us, but it's just funny to me.

colchar

Apr 26, 2012
Guys I know I'm going to get flamed for this but I honestly believe we can make a push for the playoffs. If Kadri can keep playing like this it'll make a big difference. Winnik too. Reimer could be the answer tbh. We need to ride him for a while IMHO. We usually make a push but now that some guys are scared they'll get traded maybe it has lit a fire under them? Does anyone else think so?

So Kadri has a good game and they're going to make a run for the playoffs :shakehead

The most that would happen if they actually did manage to make a run (they won't) is that they would screw up their draft pick and end up with like the 10th pick or something.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
this is the same guy who said Kessel wasn't worth a 1st rounder on the trade board. I wouldn't take anything he says seriously.

Quarter

The caravan moves on
Mar 3, 2011
Ontario
No.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 4 characters.

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site

Well, they did look pretty good against the 2nd. worst team in the league.

Now if only all the teams in front of them decide to tank ...

PlietscherDassel

Dec 3, 2009
I have to agree. After winning every single one of the last 1 games while scoring at least 4 goals in each game nobody can stop us. And its not like we played against bad teams like Buffalo on that huge winning streak....we actually won against true contenders like the Oilers.

Jimmy Firecracker

Fire Sheldon.
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
How a Jim Mora playoffs meme has not been posted yet is astonishing

We did actually win a game though, so he can stop hoping for one.

I have to agree. After winning every single one of the last 1 games while scoring at least 4 goals in each game nobody can stop us. And its not like we played against bad teams like Buffalo on that huge winning streak....we actually won against true contenders like the Oilers.

:biglaugh:

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Just remember, as much as we need an extended winning streak, another team ahead of us, needs to have a bad losing streak!

I'd like it to happen, but, I'm not too optimistic!

AcerComputer

Aug 4, 2014
Seeing as Boston is the 8th seed and on pace for 99 points. The leafs currently have 50 points with 28 games remaining...if they won out, they'd have 104 points! need I say more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad