WWE: WE ARE N X T 2.0: Who are these people?

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Awful finish. Kyle is so f***ing bland as a singles babyface. Dude can work, but that's it.

Cole going to AEW to get lost in the shuffle.
What would happen if Adam Cole stays in WWE, knowing that they're trying to bury all of NXT

Reactions: SnS

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
What would happen if Adam Cole stays in WWE, knowing that they're trying to bury all of NXT

Get more TV time. They have 1000 Adam Coles. If they won't pull the trigger on Page, then Cole is never getting a push. Top of the card is way too crowded.

So it's either NXT or Dark

If he would bother to put some muscle on he could get a bigger push. Go on the Finn diet

Reactions: Jussi and Kaner9

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Get more TV time. They have 1000 Adam Coles. If they won't pull the trigger on Page, then Cole is never getting a push. Top of the card is way too crowded.

If he would bother to put some muscle on he could get a bigger push. Go on the Finn diet

They are going to pull the trigger on Hangman Page though.

If Adam Cole stays, he's going to be in a tag team with Dolph Ziggler within a year.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY

Page asked for time off as his significant other is about to have a baby. That is why AEW changed the storyline.

Reactions: SnS

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
I didn't watch, only read a report. Why were fans chanting bullshit at the end of the Cole vs. O'Reilly match?

Kaner9

Nov 10, 2019
NJ
Ilya vs Walter was incredible. MOTY so far no doubt. The rest of the show was meh but that match was the best I seen this year by far :thumbu:

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Alvarez and Meltzer have been well off on their WWE sources lately though. See Asuka.
What?

Peopke keep saying this stuff that they don’t have sources there anymore and it’s simply not true.

Nemesis Prime

Jun 29, 2010
London, ON
Now we wait for the inevitable.

E-Och6DWYAkLjSm

Reactions: xtra and GKJ

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Well they were wrong on this as well. :laugh:
They probably changed the wording just to try and work him. The real point is that they’re going to be hands-on, it doesn’t matter what the actual titles are. I never believed they were going to be booking the shows.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad