WWE: WE ARE N X T 2.0: Who are these people?

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Looks like all the releases today is just the start of some big changes on the way for NXT.

from pwinsider.com:

There is talk internally for “major changes for the NXT brand”. The company plans to focus on younger talent, and have a different format for the weekly television program. WWE is set to also introduce a new logo and make changes to the lighting of the shows. The releases tonight “appears to be part of those changes”.

NXT talent are historically bound by a 30-day non-compete clause when released.

It’s unknown if additional releases will be happening in the upcoming weeks ahead.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Wasn’t Fish released recently too? Undisputed Era to AEW would be nice.
So we've got:

-Bobby Fish released
-Adam Cole working out of contract
-Roderick Strong who is in a new faction and had one person in it released without a story
-Kyle O'Reilly who is the smallest of all of them

Won't be too long.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
So we've got:

-Bobby Fish released
-Adam Cole working out of contract
-Roderick Strong who is in a new faction and had one person in it released without a story
-Kyle O'Reilly who is the smallest of all of them

Won't be too long.

For me it'd be a scenario where The Elite consists of Kenny, The Bucks, Don and somebody else (ditch The Good Brothers) who have defeated all comers and then The Undisputed Era shows up. Plenty of other options too I guess.

Khelandros

Feb 12, 2019
For me it'd be a scenario where The Elite consists of Kenny, The Bucks, Don and somebody else (ditch The Good Brothers) who have defeated all comers and then The Undisputed Era shows up. Plenty of other options too I guess.
So they've just gone through a few months of the fallout of UE breaking up, with Cole and O'Reilly doing a 2 out of 3 falls at Takeover to finally end it, and you think they should just show up in AEW as a united faction? Is this Vince?

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
So they've just gone through a few months of the fallout of UE breaking up, with Cole and O'Reilly doing a 2 out of 3 falls at Takeover to finally end it, and you think they should just show up in AEW as a united faction? Is this Vince?

I don't know if WWE storylines should be canon in AEW.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin

It’s not like it’s going to happen tomorrow and it’ll be a new promotion. Not to mention I said plenty of other options. And I don’t watch NXT save highlights here and there.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
It’s not like it’s going to happen tomorrow and it’ll be a new promotion. Not to mention I said plenty of other options. And I don’t watch NXT save highlights here and there.
Sounds like they’re redoing the capitol wrestling center after taping some episodes, so while it’s not overnight, it is going to be as soon as possible.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
All cages should be doorless.

This match is good and Kyle got me believing he is really hurt.

That chair spot was so dumb though. Why would you ever agree to take that spot?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad