Janmark - Roy - Kolesar
Carrier - Brown - Reeves

Martinez - Pietrangelo
Theodore - McNabb
Whitecloud - Hague

Fleury

*Lines subject to change

----------------------------

Sounds like Soucy's the most likely banged up one, so I guess we see Hunt. Yay.

----------------------------

d0525e22323528eb43c96ea88d03b502.gif

Last edited:

63firebird

Apr 6, 2018
Rask and Hartman at Center brings that whole lineup tumbling down. Wingers are decent. Bonino ok at 4th line minutes. but Hartman is small and can’t battle in the corners.
And Rask? Poor fella. Obviously lost all confidence. Automatic turnover machine.
It’s almost comical when the announcer has to comment after an unforced giveaway. “Rask .....uh lost it. Or Rask.....,gave it away Rask... bobbled the pass...Visions of poor Fiala surrounded by VGK again.

MNNumbers

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 17, 2011
Joel Quenneville is starting a 20 YO goalie against the defending champs tonight in an elimination game. Meanwhile, Dean Evason is redefining the term, insanity.

How can that be 'redefining', when the well known definition is: Continuing to do the same thing while expecting a different result?

Reactions: TaLoN and GuerinUp

MNNumbers

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 17, 2011
I'm really disappointed. This is my take on the playoffs so far:
Game 1: Good
Game 2: Good until the Fiala goal was overturned, at which point they quit fighting
Game 3: Similar to game 2, except not quite as good at the beginning
Game 4: Ugly

Conclusion: No fortitude. That's the players. No creativity. That's the coaching staff.
Coaching staff needs to realize that you change something because you have to create a new environment, or the same-old, same-old just saps the energy of the team. That they can't, or won't, is a very bad sign.

I'm not complaining about the overall body of work here, but what has Evason actually done that was exceptional this year?

It took him forever to do something with the PP

I just can't think of a 'great' coaching move. Anybody have one?

Reactions: TaLoN

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
If he leaves rau in over Boldy I just may lose it
Not that they really have anything to lose, but the time to do it was at home when they had control of the match-ups. I'm not happy about it, but throwing Boldy into what looks like a tire fire probably doesn't do anyone any good at this point.

Addison's at least gotten his cup of coffee, even if it was against Anaheim and LA. Playing him over Hunt (if that's what happens) is something, I guess.

Reactions: MK9

GuerinUp

Aug 1, 2009
Columbia Heights, MN
I'm really disappointed. This is my take on the playoffs so far:
Game 1: Good
Game 2: Good until the Fiala goal was overturned, at which point they quit fighting
Game 3: Similar to game 2, except not quite as good at the beginning
Game 4: Ugly

Conclusion: No fortitude. That's the players. No creativity. That's the coaching staff.
Coaching staff needs to realize that you change something because you have to create a new environment, or the same-old, same-old just saps the energy of the team. That they can't, or won't, is a very bad sign.

I'm not complaining about the overall body of work here, but what has Evason actually done that was exceptional this year?

It took him forever to do something with the PP

I just can't think of a 'great' coaching move. Anybody have one?

no hes trash. terrible matchups, no creativity, hes yeo 2.0

jackie moon wouldve been a better choice

Reactions: TaLoN

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
no hes trash. terrible matchups, no creativity, hes yeo 2.0

jackie moon wouldve been a better choice
I thought Yeo was the one coach we've had in recent memory that actually adjusted to things in the playoffs. Maybe all the radon in my basement is affecting my memory...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad