GDT: WDF Game 1: Vegas Golden Knights @ Colorado Avalanche | 5:00PM PT | NBC, CBC, SN, TVAS

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
We had one of our players injured. And Graves was laughing about it later. Of course we’re going to be pissed off.

Puckstop40

Aug 23, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
This is what he does. Zero other reason for him to be on an NHL roster.

He has no business being in the NHL. Our fan base likes him because he checks players we didn’t like such as Kane and Wilson. He does stuff off the ice but other than that he is f***ing useless and a piece of shit on the ice. The Knights decided to goon it up and go after Graves instead of trying to get back in the game. This was a disgraceful performance start to finish. I want this to be a hard fought series and close, not the crap being displayed right now.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
What good does running up the score do in a 6-1 game? Make it 20-1 for all I care at this point.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. It’s not like you can take some of those goals and bring them over to the next game.

Pirate Deadpool

Mar 3, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
I doubt it can get any worse for game 2. I was reading a lot of previews of the series and the writers seemed to have thought the same thing that DeBoer must have been thinking that Fleury is more aggressive and the Avs are great at cross ice passing that Fleury is weak against (see Stanley Cup finals vs Caps) so Lehner might be a better matchup vs the Avs. So now that is out of the window we have to hope Fleury can keep us in the game and hope we play better or else we'll suffer the same fate as the Blues. I think most of the frustration comes from knowing that the Avs super first line and Makar are the prioties to limit what they do and we didn't do anything against them.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
They'll be more prepared when they get their 2 day rest, right? At least that's what Canucks fans said last year. :(

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
Graves had it coming. Be happy Reaves is dumb enough to not do that to a good player.[/QUOT

This one's on the refs. They should of given Graves 5 minutes, when they didn't VGK had to take things into their own hands. Don't like to see it, but refs can't lose control of the game.

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
Avs exposed problems that were covered up by a diet of inferior teams. Our passing is piss poor, and the power play is awful. We miss the net constantly and get caught in our zone for extended periods to often. W have plenty of speed and size, we did not use the former at all tonight. We're always overpassing looking for the pretty play, if you're going to do that, passes need to be quick and crisp, just like the Avs did tonight.

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
I doubt it can get any worse for game 2. I was reading a lot of previews of the series and the writers seemed to have thought the same thing that DeBoer must have been thinking that Fleury is more aggressive and the Avs are great at cross ice passing that Fleury is weak against (see Stanley Cup finals vs Caps) so Lehner might be a better matchup vs the Avs. So now that is out of the window we have to hope Fleury can keep us in the game and hope we play better or else we'll suffer the same fate as the Blues. I think most of the frustration comes from knowing that the Avs super first line and Makar are the prioties to limit what they do and we didn't do anything against them.

Problem being Lehner is also very bad at that. MAF at least has the athleticism to recover. Lehner's case just means a wide open net.

Reactions: IceNeophyte

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Problem being Lehner is also very bad at that. MAF at least has the athleticism to recover. Lehner's case just means a wide open net.

I can only guess he thought Lehner had returned to form in practice.

Whatever it is, he needs to spend all offseason getting back to basics. Not losing his net constantly would be a good start.

Reactions: Icelevel

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
The Avs started this when Graves put a dirty hit on one of our players and people are acting like their players are all innocent victims.

This is the second round of the playoffs and players on one line feel the only reason they are on the ice is to go injure other players.

If this is really what the team and the fans are thinking this series is close to over.

Reactions: Lemonlimey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad