GDT: WCSF Gm#4 | KINGS#5 @ SHARKS#6 | Tuesday, 5/21/’13 @ 7:00pm PT | NBC-SN, TSN, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

likid

Mar 27, 2011
Maribor
I rather sleep and then see the replay. Waking up at 3am is not good bro.

You don't need to wake up at 3am, game starts 4:15am. And it is great starting time because then it ends around 7:00am (without OT) and then you just go to work...

For me the most problematic starting times are 1am - 3am (east coast starting times)...

Inner Turbulence

Jun 12, 2009
Copenhagen, Denmark
You don't need to wake up at 3am, game starts 4:15am. And it is great starting time because then it ends around 7:00am (without OT) and then you just go to work...

For me the most problematic starting times are 1am - 3am (east coast starting times)...

Yeah, I'm with you on that one. I like the 4am or better yet 4.30 starts. Works pretty well, go to bed relatively early, get up to watch the games ... shower at intermission and then off to work after the game ends.

I have the replays at Gamecenter. It's almost impossible not to notice if a game goes to overtime or not ... which is really annoying to know early in the games.

Reaper45

Jul 14, 2003
Los Angeles
Remember when we use to think Dustin Penner was that big, fast LW with hands, that was going to turn Kopitar into a 85-90p Center...

Good times, Good times.

J-Dub also needs to play better, boy has he been bad this series.
I really think he's hurt. He was so good last round and has been pretty bad this one.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
I don't care which forwards do it, or who is hurting, just get to the net.

Pucknut50

Jun 13, 2007
Remember when we use to think Dustin Penner was that big, fast LW with hands, that was going to turn Kopitar into a 85-90p Center...

Good times, Good times.

J-Dub also needs to play better, boy has he been bad this series.

Sharks are doing a good job of limiting space for JW and also hitting him whenever they can. When he has the puck what they are doing is double teaming him along the boards rather then playing man to man where he is very tricky with the puck. First man hits and hold the second comes in to grab the puck. Brown and Kopitar can be handled one on one.

Kopitar needs to shoot. I know he likes to wait to make the pretty play but right now the pretty plays are not there. Let Brown and Williams know before hand that he is going to shoot first so crash the net.

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
attachment.php

Last edited:

Wooty

Dec 31, 2006
Harbor City, CA
Kopitar needs to shoot. ...Let Brown and Williams know before hand that he is going to shoot first so crash the net.

I agree with this, at least a portion of the time. Kopitar has to show multiple dimensions to his game and has become a bit repetitive.

Last edited:

The Big Giant Head

Mar 27, 2009
So-Cal
Kopi's line needs to put together a nice 5v5 goal tonight to get them all going but regardless of that, please just win.

ps....i love that so many Slovenians post on here:yo:

theMajor

Feb 9, 2012
Socal
Detroit has the only road win in the second round. I don't see that changing in SJ tonight. Kings offense has been dreadful all season on the road.

all streaks come to an end, good or bad. i see this as the turning point for the Kings. a few days off is exactly what they needed

onlyalad

The bounce
Jan 13, 2008
Kings win tonight Sharks will fold
Sharks win tonight and it is a best of 3 with the Kings holding home ice.
Sharks are quck to point out how good their record is at home. What is their road record? Kings will win this series.

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
Kings win tonight Sharks will fold
Sharks win tonight and it is a best of 3 with the Kings holding home ice.
Sharks are quck to point out how good their record is at home. What is their road record? Kings will win this series.

Let's hope so, but I'd rather it didn't go seven. Win tonight, finish them off at home. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

123slam

Dec 28, 2006
all streaks come to an end, good or bad. i see this as the turning point for the Kings. a few days off is exactly what they needed

If we don't win tonight, the streak I am absolutely terrified of coming to an end is our home winning streak. :cry:

KingsKnight

Reset in progress
Nov 12, 2008
CA
Sharks had the matchups they wanted in game 3 and will have the same advantage tonight, but we still took them to OT and they won on a PP goal. Yes, they found a way to win, but so have we throughout these playoffs. If we want to make sure this series ends quickly, we have to steal one at their home, and what better game to do it than tonight's. Go Kings Go. Do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad