WCSF Gm#2: KINGS vs. Sharks - 5/16/13 - TWO DOWN TWO TO GO! GO KINGS GO!

lumbergh

It was an idea. I didn't say it was a good idea.
Jan 8, 2007
Richmond, VA
Just gonna say, Trevor Lewis. He doesn't show up on the scoreboard much, but when he does, it's HUGE.

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
The Sharks shouldn't have sat back in the first place. If your not 110% in your goalie, you don't sit back.

CNS

A World Alone
May 24, 2008
Sharks fans on my facebook feed already *****ing about the ref. Started literally the second the game ended.

Richards really sucked tonight. Bad passes, missed the net ala Stoll on the powerplay, bad decisions, missed in close all alone, and was bad at the dot.

lumbergh

Jan 8, 2007
Richmond, VA
Did anyone get chills when Kopitar stepped back on the ice? Like, oh yeah, we can still win this thing.

The Big Giant Head

Mar 27, 2009
So-Cal
I watched an online feed, I'd like to see a HD clip of the DoG penalty because Sharks fans swear up and down it hit Carter's arm. :help:

It was difficult to tell when the replayed it even with slow motion and if that's the case it's tough to blame the refs.....although sharks fans will have no problem blaming them. I'm sure they'll make **** up to be pissed about.

tsanuri

Jun 27, 2012
Central Coast CA
I've been begging for Toffoli to play on the line with Carter and Richards. We'll see if Sutter finally gives the kid credit

It screws with that line. Toffoli has struggled when trying to play the left side. So you have to move Richards to the left Carter to center to play him on the right. And that seems to mess with Carters scoring. Toffoli has shown he will be back next year and full time, he's earned it.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Wow. Just wow.

Toffoli with his best game as a King...in Game 2 of the Conference Semi-Finals. What a talent. What a game.

There were by my count 4 scoring chances he either was p-art of or set up. Remember that save Neimi made on him, then fell into the net with the puck? The kid just got better as the game went along.

taz346

Jan 8, 2008
Not there, but here
What an ending!! TT proving it was a smart move when they put him on this team. Kopi...coming back to finish the game after getting hurt....Kings never gave up. Mitchell,Greene,Clifford,Stoll out and these guys hung in there and got a very well earned win. Sutter.....what an amazing job you've done and continue to do.

lumbergh

Jan 8, 2007
Richmond, VA
I love this team. I mean, obviously the whole Stanley Cup thing helped last year, but still, I love this team.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Still gotta read through this thing, but anyone who questioned why Dean kept Toffoli up, now you know. He learned how to be a NHL player and how to work for it.

UsernameWasTaken

Let's Go Hawks!
Feb 11, 2012
Toronto
good work, guys. if the hawks are able to advance past this round, you'll be the worst available competition - but i can't help but cheer for you b/c you're such a fantastic team.

believing (as a fan) that the hawks advance - i hope you guys advance too, even though i think that you'll be the toughest competition out there for the hawks. i think it would be a great series.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad