WCSF Gm#2: KINGS vs. Sharks - 5/16/13 - TWO DOWN TWO TO GO! GO KINGS GO!

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
I just new it, Had faith.

Toffli looked so good , knew he was going to make something happen.

Give Sutter credit, he kept putting the kid out there.

The Kings had the Sharks on the ropes the whole period.

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
Love this team
tumblr_inline_mmibivP1M01qz4rgp_zps7d899da4.gif

MynameisKing

Sep 29, 2010
GB
Refs oh refs o refs of refs! Quick, somebody upload that Vlasic penalty clip. Tipped or not! Be ready for the ref excuses!

Alisa

Quickie fangirl
Oct 10, 2010
Orange County, Ca
Oh great,now I have to be nice to everyone forever.

Best two goals of my life. I danced. I screamed. I high fived. That win made it all worth it.

I was sad I didn't record it, but eff it, I'll get it on the Championship DVD after we win it all.

So proud of them tonight. Up 2-0 baby! I love you all!

Kingspiracy

Nov 13, 2006
I just got home from work, turned the game on, with about 3mins left. It must have been my turn to be the good luck guy. Awesome team!:yo:

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Wow, the Sharks fans *****ing and moaning on the main forums is epic. :nod: Somehow the "refs" scored two goals for the Kings, and magically made two pucks go wide for the Sharks. Those damn refs. :shakehead

Yep, its full on ref blame, when both calls were correct and they can't except it.

Alisa

Quickie fangirl
Oct 10, 2010
Orange County, Ca
For six games.

For six games, I have stayed home to watch my Kings play.

For six games I have worn the same earrings, not taking them off in between, one purple, one black heart.

For six games I have used my old avatar. From our ridiculous cup run.

For six games I have sat in my lucky spot on the couch.

For six games I have drank monster and jäger (my new lucky drink) and have taken shots each time we score.

For six games I have worn my new jersey, which will have a #14 or #77 on it soon.

FOR SIX GAMES MY TEAM HAS AMAZED ME.

Go Kings Go!!!

DocWest

Rock Bottom
Oct 21, 2010
Los Angeles
I can't believe that epic comeback, it had to be a soul crusher for the Sharks. The river of tears on the main board makes it so much sweeter.

KopitarFAN

Reno Sucks!
Oct 14, 2008
San Pedro, CA
The tripping call was as clear as they come and the delay of game didn't hit anyone. What do you want the refs to do?

I think the argument could be made that the puck did hit Carter, but it was really close and the change in direction of the puck wasn't such that it was obvious. Tough call, and it went the Kings way, that's how it goes.

Jason Lewis

Oct 4, 2011
Wow. Just wow.

Toffoli with his best game as a King...in Game 2 of the Conference Semi-Finals. What a talent. What a game.

The Big Giant Head

Mar 27, 2009
So-Cal
I'm not touching the main boards tonight, I just want to enjoy this. Sharks fans are on the brink of being as bad or even worse than ducks fans.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad