WCSF Gm#2: KINGS vs. Sharks - 5/16/13 - TWO DOWN TWO TO GO! GO KINGS GO!

Ron*

So no video of Kopi's return to the ice for the third? That was really cool.

Kopitar came back to the bench at 9:16 and then onto the ice on 9:49.

Forslund misinterpreted Kings' fans cheers as "imploring" the team rather than Kopitar returning to the bench. FYI

Nefarious

Classless Doty
Jun 27, 2006
King's Landing
I was just watching the GW goal from last night. I know I've been tough on Fuzzy Muzzy, but that outlet pass to Toffoli was a thing of beauty!

Ollie Weeks

the sea does not dream of you
Feb 28, 2008
Kopitar came back to the bench at 9:16 and then onto the ice on 9:49.

Forslund misinterpreted Kings' fans cheers as "imploring" the team rather than Kopitar returning to the bench. FYI

Yet another thing TSN caught that NBC missed.

kingskring

Dec 3, 2012
we now know who the bunny guy was.... Its this guys boss!

Dave Elsner ‏@Dave_Elsner 17h
My boss lost the bet. #waheedonisim. Had to come to playoff game in a bunny suit. So good pic.twitter.com/pE3tkHN9pY

Dave Elsner ‏@Dave_Elsner 13m
@cjzero it was boss in the bunny suit. 3 year running bet. Sharks vs kings most points regular season. 1st year I lost. Died hair turquoise

Dave Elsner ‏@Dave_Elsner 12m
@cjzero 2nd year lost and had to get full body wax. This year I finally won and you see the results. Cool story bro.

KingsKnight

Reset in progress
Nov 12, 2008
CA
Haha, I texted a bunch too and got "Thanks, but you already entered and subsequent entries will be disqualified."

I'm pretty sure I'm automatically disqualified with my 818 area code. Maybe I should try google voice.

Hmm...my cell is still 408 (San Jose area code). I wonder if that increases my chances? :)

KingKopitar11*

Game 2 of SJ/LA drew a 2.3 rating in Los Angeles, highest rating ever for a 2nd round game on NBCSN in LA. Up 43% from last year's avg. for LA/STL.

Considering what happened yesterday I'm sure that there will be more people watching tomorrow.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad