GDT: WCSF | GM 1 | Colorado Avalanche at Dallas Stars | 8:30PM CT | ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eltuna

Nov 12, 2017
Duchene has been the best Star and Makar the best Av, I’ll take either of them for the OT winner

Reactions: Summer Rose

Avsfan1921

Oct 5, 2019
let’s hope the refs put their whistles away in OT unlike the NYR/CAR game.

This has been a good one so far.
I don’t think anything gets called unless it’s forced. There were a lot of ticky tacky calls in the other game but not too bad this game. Them calling botht the hook and dive shows they don’t want to decide this one imo.

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
I thought Hintz would get going after his block and ENG right afterwards against against Vegas in game 5, but he's been even more useless tonight. Dives to negate a PP, and can't score on that point blank chance in the last minute.

If Dallas goes deep this year, eventually Hintz and Pavelski have to get going offensively. Last years playoffs was incredible for those two, Im not sure those performances can be matched.

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
I don’t think anything gets called unless it’s forced. There were a lot of ticky tacky calls in the other game but not too bad this game. Them calling botht the hook and dive shows they don’t want to decide this one imo.

Very good point. Ideally I would have preferred them to call neither but a one for one made sense.

Roope should have fought to stay on his feet more. That or he simply lost his edge and ate shit

yeaher

May 3, 2019
If Makar played for Toronto and led them to the Cup he'd get all the press and be more highly rated than McDavid. Both have been special players since they stepped on the stage, only Cale has led his team to the Cup.

Reactions: Summer Rose
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad