WCSF Game 7: Oilers @ Ducks | 10 PM | Mod Warning Post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

liquiduck

Jul 23, 2015
So, how does it feel to be a Ducks fan as game 7 at home approaches? Not good I imagine.

I can only speak for myself I guess, but I don't care anymore. I'm expecting a loss. Maybe they will surprise, me but I'm emotionally disconnected from the result either way.

snag

Feb 22, 2014
So, how does it feel to be a Ducks fan as game 7 at home approaches? Not good I imagine.

likely something like this....
tumblr_njq0greVwK1qzzm21o1_400.gif

Then there is me...
tumblr_nvtzs1orlX1skmuavo1_500.gif

Mortiest Morty

Feb 6, 2017
Well, good luck guys. I didn't really care who won the series until it reached a game 7, now I hope the Ducks take it.

ducks8

Mar 27, 2009
Riverside CA
The mood swings that are gonna happen tonight on the Ducks board are gonna be priceless.

Hoping for the best, expecting the worst. Until they prove me wrong in game 7's, that is how I am think. After the last 4 years, Duck fans have the right to expect their team to lose. Let's hope they prove us wrong tonight.

OilCanada92

May 1, 2009
Edmonton, Alberta
I can only speak for myself I guess, but I don't care anymore. I'm expecting a loss. Maybe they will surprise, me but I'm emotionally disconnected from the result either way.

That's how I felt going into game 6 when I found out that not only Sekera, but Klefbom was also going to be out. I didn't think the Oilers had a chance.

A loss tonight would hurt a lot more than it would have on Sunday.

fsanford

Jul 4, 2009
Hypothetically if Gibson lets in a softy and Ducks fall behind 1-0 does he get yanked right away? Seems 1 goal quickly turns into multiple goals with him right now.

I've been binge-watching reruns of the O.C. for the past three months now with the girlfriend.

If the Ducks do win tonight, I'll just have to convince myself that Ryan Atwood and Sandy Cohen are real people who live in Orange County and cheer for the Ducks.....so I can be happy for them that their team won.

Otherwise, the very thought of a bunch of frat kids and surfers who go to school at UC Irvine relishing the victory of their hometown team is just sickening.

Please win Oilers. Win for all of us L.A. residents who hate Anaheim, Newport, and Laguna.

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010
I really like Connor McDavid's demeanor. Seems like a down to earth kid in interviews, and on the bench. Not getting any Crosby vibes from him. Kassian going all LLoyd Christmas on the bench, and he acts like he doesn't even realize he's there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad