WCSF GAME 7: Blues vs. Stars | NBCSN 7pm | NBCSN,CBC,TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
Good series Dallas but Benn can still suck it haha

I agree. I used to really like Jamie Benn, but all he's done is piss me off the past few seasons. I don't think he's got much more in the tank at the rate he's going.

BlueOil

"well-informed"
Apr 28, 2010
The Jets were the favorite to win the cup?
hockey news had it on their cover page

6819_FWJets-400.jpg

Dr Robot

Nov 3, 2011
Im still just dazed, probably from the beer but id like to think I have emotions again.
GG everybody. If anyone wants a hug just let me know.

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

A Loyal Dog

I love SlafCaulZuki (pronounced Slafkovsky). Woof!
Oct 20, 2016
You can’t be serious, 0-11???
Yes I'm 100% serious. I have Avs winning against San Jose. For the third round, I have Boston and now St Louis (regardless of who wins between Avs and Sharks). Winner: Boston.

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
I like this Blues team. They play as a team. Robert Thomas is quite the player, at 19 years old, as was the kid on the other side, Heiskanen. I have to say that Jay Bowmeester is a playoff guy, he saved Binnington on one sure goal, and made plays all game. In a game of inches, literally, nice to see a hometown hero emerge.

Reactions: Punished ROR

BlueNote12

Apr 26, 2019
Great series. Bishop was incredible tonight. Blues were relentless all night long and didn't waver until the 2nd OT and finally got a bounce. Robert Thomas is opening some eyes with his play the last few games. Hopefully that continues into the WCF. Can't wait for Friday.

Reactions: Bluesfan1

Chet Manly

Feb 25, 2015
Saint Louis
Nope. Evenly matched. The series ending showed this.

Most of the series might have been evenly matched, but tonight was a team BARELY holding on simply because their goalie didn't want to quit. If ANY true goal scorers played for the blues, the score would have been 10-0.

What were the scoring chances at the end of the 3rd? Like, 88-22?

Stupendous Yappi

Idiot Control Now!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
This was the kind of game where it hurts to see a team lose. That performance by Bishop is the greatest goalie performance I’ve seen personally. That was a Vezina performance, especially coming back from the Parayko shot that had to have wounded him.

I think Dallas found a good coach going forward. I hope the Blues can carry this through to the Cup.

But hats off to the Stars, and especially Bishop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad