WCSF GAME 7: Blues vs. Stars | NBCSN 7pm | NBCSN,CBC,TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chips

Aug 19, 2015
And funny enough one of the blatant missed penalties in OT was a trip by Zuccarello that led to a rush for Dallas. Refs swallowed the whistles and called it consistently all game. I am fine with that since the alternative is often them ****ing it worse.
Thank you I wanted to mention that trip, but I couldn’t remember where it was relative to the other non-call lol

I do generally wish the league would have consistent rules game by game... but at least call the teams equally, and this game was pretty fair. One of the most even called games this PO

Reactions: Anisimovs AK

Bluesnatic27

Aug 5, 2011
Stars fans, your team is great, it's young, well coached, and is going to be scary for years to come.

Combine all of those points, and I think they'll make a pretty good constipation aid for me in the future whenever the Blues play them.

Reactions: AjaxManifesto

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
That was a hell of a game and a hell of a series and I'm really happy I watched every minute of it.

HolyJumpin

Sep 30, 2016
also incase anyone had any doubts about the Blues offensive dominance

Attachments

• 20182019-30237-cfdiff-all.png
    20182019-30237-cfdiff-all.png
    59.5 KB · Views: 93
Reactions: Matchbox 18

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
Not gonna lie, I'm super freaking happy the Blues won. Let's hope my reverse jinx wins it all in the end.

Went 0-8 first round. I'm 0-3 in second round. C'mon Avs!!!

As much as I'd be the happiest to see Carolina make the finals, ugh Boston's not gonna lose that one...

I would say that you're due.:D

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
Had the Blues in 7. My god. Awesome 2OT. That’s what happens when two defensive teams play.

Even boring hockey can be fun.

Congrats, really, to the blues they acquired O’Reilly and Bozak. They brought in some youth; though where were you Jordan Kyrou. All to be a west winner. It worked, Love these former players as coaches.

The Blues are a better version than my Isles; they win through stifling D and timely goaltending.

Want to see them shutdown SJ or the Avs.

And no disrespect for the Stars. They aren’t going away. Didn’t think Bishop had to play amazing, the Dallas D is awesome; but the Blues were a bit better.

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
Enjoy the ride blues fans.

It was a great series and you were the better team in 6 and 7 when it counted.

Heartbroken to lose but im proud of the team.

Hope the stars can build on this and be back again.

Reactions: AjaxManifesto

sbet1998

Feb 12, 2012
Refs gave you your first
Seven straight periods of penalty-free hockey, despite committing obvious infractions like the interference on Zuccarello that should have cost them the game and the series. It's not enjoyable, or legitimate when the rule book is thrown out.

Ref gave Dallas their first goal and missed a 4 minute penalty on Thomas but carry on..

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Refs gave you your first

Ref gave Dallas their first goal and missed a 4 minute penalty on Thomas but carry on..

Dude you act like the ref did that on purpose . Ref didn't "give" anything . That was an accident and Perron was mostly at fault . The ref didn't move Perron didn't need to play the puck where the ref was.

sfvega

Apr 20, 2015
Good game to the vast majority of Stars fans. But also, suck it Rangers fans. I would have done the exact same thing in your situation so fair game, but it was annoying having two fanbases who adamantly want you to lose.

The S5

Jul 27, 2017
I didn't read this entire thread but thought the non-call against Zuccarello was outrageous. If he isn't mugged, its game over. How can the NHL just throw the rule book in the trash in the name of "playoff hockey"? If I were Dallas, I would have been clotheslining guys from that point on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad