GDT: WCSF Game #7 ★ Dallas Stars vs Colorado Avalanche, 3:00 PM CT ★ MAJOR CLENCH TIME ★

Status
Not open for further replies.

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
When the national hot dog eating contest gets better ratings than the NHL, they don't make hockey a priority. NHL is probably lucky anyone agrees to their TV package, other than local sports channels.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Absolutely not expecting a win . I also don't expect the Seguin line to have a good game at all .

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
By the time I can watch it I’ll know whether it’s worth turning on or not

Hoping for a lengthy OT just to spite NBC

Reactions: JeffP

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
LT is correct this has less to do with the NHL ... and much more to do with the NHL being NBC's lil bitch.

NBC wants games on Saturday and Sunday. That's the only reason this is happening.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
I'm curious what the lines are going to look like if Kiviranta is in for Cogliano. Bowness is so reluctant to alter lines, you'd think he'll just throw Kiviranta into covering MacKinnon. I think the better call is to put Dickinson in Cogliano's place. It'll be an interesting choice.

Dickinson-Faksa-Comeau
Kiviranta-Hintz-Perry

OR

Kiviranta-Faksa-Comeau
Dickinson-Hintz-Perry

I expect the other lines to remain the same. Although, I think that's also a poor choice. The top line has played worse every single game since the start of the series. Montgomery may have juggled lines too much, but the reverse is also just as damaging. Intelligent line changes, like Bednar has made, actually help the team (talking about breaking up the top line when needed ... not the injuries that forced his hand).

Reactions: Kipper 17

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I'm able to watch this game but I too wouldnt mind just waiting and checking the score once it's done. Wish I had a legit excuse to not watch but I just dont :laugh:

I hate game 7's so much lol (for the Stars obv)

Reactions: Smelling Salt

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
It would be somehow odd if our backup, the best in the regular season, became the least successful in the post season, with Demko, Hutch, etc. all claiming the glory Dobby has wanted all these years. I hope that motivates him for the Stars sake.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
It would be somehow odd if our backup, the best in the regular season, became the least successful in the post season, with Demko, Hutch, etc. all claiming the glory Dobby has wanted all these years. I hope that motivates him for the Stars sake.

Halak didn’t exactly have an inspiring performance either

Hockey Dad

Jan 27, 2016
Texas
According to Facebook if we start Dobby it will be a win. Can’t convince them that Bishop did not lose that game the other day.

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
According to Facebook if we start Dobby it will be a win. Can’t convince them that Bishop did not lose that game the other day.

The Stars fans on FB are so cringe worthy. It's basically the people who think Dobby is the greatest goalie in the league and Steve Ott and Antoine Roussel were the best players in Stars history.

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
The Stars fans on FB are so cringe worthy. It's basically the people who think Dobby is the greatest goalie in the league and Steve Ott and Antoine Roussel were the best players in Stars history.
Maybe you don't understand they're "top fans", and know what they're talking about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad