Langley, BC
Hell no, guys who can actually score and not have 2 rocks as hands
full

full

ChubbChubby

Using tilt controls!
Nov 28, 2009
San Francisco, CA
Not sure if he’s yelling at Dillon or yelling TO Dillon that no one covered for him when he stepped up. The forwards absolutely blew it covering for Dillon there.
hmm, actually this could be it too. Either way I'm not worried about anyone taking it personal. This team is too focused for that.

weastern bias

worst team in the league
Feb 3, 2012
SJ
Yeah, I don't feel bad for Dillon there, dude has been trash for the whole playoffs

Play him in Haley's place as the 4th line goon and put Heed in the lineup, it might actually lead to better results

Fraser28

Jan 13, 2013
Canada isn't immune. Vancouver and Edmonton in particular are notorious for being completely dead barns when their teams suck.

Vancouver might be quiet in the building but not too bad in attendance considering how long they have been bad. Same with Edmonton.

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
he was totally laying it thick on Dillon. Dillon just stared into space and took it because he knew he ****ed up.

Didnt really like how Karlsson reacted, Dillon stepped up, no one covered, and I'm sorry, but Karlsson can't really blame anyone atm for bad timed step ups or weird D reads. I've found his defensive game average at best these playoffs. Still my favorite player but he's gliding in the dzone all crouched up and puck watches.

Naki

Oct 8, 2009
I can see San Jose finally getting a PP to feed the idea that the refs are the only reason they win.

Reactions: Hailand

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Just win it now! I don't want another game 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad