GDT: WCSF Game 6 | SJS vs. COL | 7 PM PST | NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWayToRefJose

Oct 30, 2017
Lol these Colorado fans are mostly bandwagoners. I lived there for two years and there was broncos stuff everywhere when they won the super bowl and then just a year or two later when they sucked, no broncos stuff anywhere.

Same thing with the Avs. During that God awful year they had, there was always a shit ton of visiting fans there. I got tickets to the game Patty scored 4 goals in the third for half off face value. You could pretty much get any tickets for half off.

68 Z-28

Jul 10, 2007
Under the Tank
Lol these Colorado fans are mostly bandwagoners. I lived there for two years and there was broncos stuff everywhere when they won the super bowl and then just a year or two later when they sucked, no broncos stuff anywhere.

Same thing with the Avs. During that God awful year they had, there was always a **** ton of visiting fans there. I got tickets to the game Patty scored 4 goals in the third for half off face value. You could pretty much get any tickets for half off.
Cool... i guess.

Reactions: avsfan09 and cgf

Njob

Jul 6, 2013
Sportsnet is showing EK65 lay into Dillon after COL's 3rd goal. Not sure I like that, Dillon knew he made a mistake

Reactions: Lemonlimey

JackSkellington

Pumpkin King
Feb 18, 2016
South Florida

Same thing with the Avs. During that God awful year they had, there was always a **** ton of visiting fans there. I got tickets to the game Patty scored 4 goals in the third for half off face value. You could pretty much get any tickets for half off.
I just hope in a few mins we can get those bandwagoners looking forward to Broncos season again

Reactions: RockyMTNShark

ChubbChubby

Using tilt controls!
Nov 28, 2009
San Francisco, CA

Fairweather fans are pretty much a sure thing anywhere outside of Canada to be fair.

Dicdonya

Jul 21, 2011
Sportsnet is showing EK65 lay into Dillon after COL's 3rd goal. Not sure I like that, Dillon knew he made a mistake

Not sure if he’s yelling at Dillon or yelling TO Dillon that no one covered for him when he stepped up. The forwards absolutely blew it covering for Dillon there.

Reactions: ChubbChubby
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad