Pre-Game Talk: WCSF | Game 5 | Vancouver Canucks @ Vegas Golden Knights | Sep 1 | 6:45PM PST - SPAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brock Boeser Laser Show

Sep 27, 2017
Canucks convert on that 5on3 gift and it's a different game 3. Canucks show killer instinct and score on 1 of the 2 power plays gifted to them and it's a different game 4. You can't blunder gifts like that and expect to win.
Pp isn’t the reason the team is down 3-1

there is a reason the most successful pp Teams in the league still fail 70-75% of the time.

need to be better at even strength and at least stay even. Can’t lose the battle at even strength and expect to win in the playoffs

lawrence

May 19, 2012

there is a reason the most successful pp Teams in the league still fail 70-75% of the time.

need to be better at even strength and at least stay even. Can’t lose the battle at even strength and expect to win in the playoffs

have to agree on this one, we have more power plays then them the last 2 games, we have to capitalize on it, like we did the first 2 series. We beat the blues on special team and goaltending those 2 aspects have to come through tomorrow or else it's game over and Bo Horvat goes back to his baby early.

David71

Dec 27, 2008
vancouver

agreed. dont always rely ON special teams. good teams find a way to get it done 5 on 5.

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
A few things..

The last entire minute of game 4 while down 2, Roussel and Gaudette both on the ice, Roussel finally changes and sutter comes out...
I know the top guys were on the PP previously but cmon, thats not even trying to win.

Green yelling at Reaves was embarrassing. Shouldnt happen, and it tells the entire vegas team that reaves has gotten into the canucks heads, all the way to the top.
Mcquire on nbc said about DeBoer something like, ' he's calm, no panic in him, he's composed. You dont see him screaming and yelling'
Not a good look for our coach.

Where are the people that said if we had Myers in game 3 we'd have won.....?
We lost with him. He was average at best, and ypu can't use the he's rusty excuse because then he'd have been rusty in game 3 too and not be the difference in winning.
Better than benn yes, needle mover no.

Obviously the bottom 6 is a mess, like so many of us said years ago. Not much else to say about that that hasn't been already.

David71

Dec 27, 2008
vancouver
vancouver needs to do what colorado did tonight. score alot of goals to really get back in this series. I beleive!

crazychimp

Jun 24, 2014
Vancouver
A few things..

The last entire minute of game 4 while down 2, Roussel and Gaudette both on the ice, Roussel finally changes and sutter comes out...
I know the top guys were on the PP previously but cmon, thats not even trying to win.

Green yelling at Reaves was embarrassing. Shouldnt happen, and it tells the entire vegas team that reaves has gotten into the canucks heads, all the way to the top.
Mcquire on nbc said about DeBoer something like, ' he's calm, no panic in him, he's composed. You dont see him screaming and yelling'
Not a good look for our coach.

Where are the people that said if we had Myers in game 3 we'd have won.....?
We lost with him. He was average at best, and ypu can't use the he's rusty excuse because then he'd have been rusty in game 3 too and not be the difference in winning.
Better than benn yes, needle mover no.

Obviously the bottom 6 is a mess, like so many of us said years ago. Not much else to say about that that hasn't been already.

Green should have kept his cool there. I appreciate the emotion he’s shows especially when giving it to the refs at times, but there’s a line you don’t cross as a coach.

Has their ever been a situation like that in the past? I don’t recall ever seeing a coach getting into it verbally with the opposing teams player, have seen it with coaches getting into it with each other ala Torts.

BB06

Jun 1, 2020
Watching Highlights from the Sharks-Knights series to give me some hope of a coming back. See this stat line appear and hope continues to dwindle.....

Screen_Shot_2020-08-31_at_11.18.15_PM.png

Reactions: crazychimp
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad