WCSF Game 5 | Nashville @ St. Louis | 7:00 PM CT | CBC, TVAS, NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
Petro must be hurt. Shakey stuff.

Perron and Bergland were much better tonight.

Jaskin was the antidote we needed.

Schwartz, Tank, and Sobi were very good.

4th line more responsible tonight...no crazy undisciplined nonsense.

Jake was magnificent.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
I'm glad the blues won but honestly I expect them to get curb stomped on Sunday. They are barely hanging on when they win. I think Nashville will be super energized by their crowd and on alert from this kick in the pants. Blues will really need to grind it out to have any chance. Hope they can, but am expecting a decisive Nashville victory.

Jaskin did a real good job tonight, good for him.

walrus

Mar 24, 2017
Toronto
A game 6 win for the blues is going to have to take a huge effort. I was satisfied with their play tonight, but I don't think that'll be enough to win in Nashville. They did their job tonight though, I'm pretty happy.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
A game 6 win for the blues is going to have to take a huge effort. I was satisfied with their play tonight, but I don't think that'll be enough to win in Nashville. They did their job tonight though, I'm pretty happy.

0/5 on PP and an unbelievably bad 5on3 will get them blown out on Sunday

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
I'm glad the blues won but honestly I expect them to get curb stomped on Sunday. They are barely hanging on when they win. I think Nashville will be super energized by their crowd and on alert from this kick in the pants. Blues will really need to grind it out to have any chance. Hope they can, but am expecting a decisive Nashville victory.

Jaskin did a real good job tonight, good for him.

I agree, I feel like if we have any chance of winning on Sunday we will have to grit out one of the ugliest wins of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad