Potential Season Ending Epic Double-Assed GDT: WCSF Game #5: Nashville @ St. Louis | 7:00 CST | NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

EastonBlues22

Nov 25, 2003
RIP Fugu ϶(°o°)ϵ
It's potentially the last game of the year, s. Two GDTs in one day for the price of none, thus guaranteeing that at least some Blues fans will be getting their money's worth today. ;)

btOQFI1.png

LvCoL2F.png

JK6YRl1.png

nCVtORe.png

n5JT8IS.png

Yi6IdLY.png

nGFINpD.jpg

0dTMPB8.png

MDXP1jT.png

UffUhgR.png

B6W8CP9.png

gSsHhMa.png

Friday, May Fifth, your St. Louis Blues host the Nashville Predators at 19:00 Central. Go Blues, let's send this thing back to Tennessee!!!!

The Predators:

7s0Zu4V.png

YZzyy3O.png

hqVf5a9.png

hbM9nAV.png

And your St. Louis Blues:

Aq8fyhN.png

e005eUA.png

CO0YYMr.png

JcqZPHy.png

Well, I guess that is that, Go Blues!!! Win!!!

YAHOO.gif

And of course, no CI GDT would be complete without a crazy selfie. I don't own a Blues jersey, but I do have blue clothes, a Blue Power Ranger collectible, and a Bat'leth to keep with the Star Trek theme :)

18222439_10154996916360709_223732863137014972_n.jpg

GO BLUES!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blanick said:

:blues vs. :Nashville

Live from Scottrade Center
aLKIcOD.png

0037100001436558887_filepicker.jpg

HODK4kH.png

pKZhuBA.png

MkAnLJK.jpg

22i2xds.png

E00o0aJ.png

MQeNRkt.png

Ltx011h.jpg

NBCSN-Logo.jpg

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Not able to watch, I'll go mountains/wilderness for several days. So yeah I guess we can't lose this one.

aI3ZFX01FKcuc.gif

and I call you Berglund and Perron! :bb:

UwnTNHCRLDGpO.gif

if not then its

KingBran

Three Eyed Raven
Apr 24, 2014
OMFG!

CI!!!

That is amazing!

Blues can't lose with a GDT like that. Bravo sir, well done.

:yo::nod::handclap::laugh::laugh::laugh:

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
I wish I knew how to make GDT's like this :hockey: it looks fun and I'd like to start making them maybe next season :nopity:

How do you even post the starting lineup in picture form and get them to be in the center of the page and side by side like that...Sucks being 40 and computer hopeless.

Spicy Panger

Jan 17, 2015
It's beautiful... :cry:

If tonight is the end, then at least we'll have such an epic **** -eating-grin-worthy GDT to look back on

KingBran

Three Eyed Raven
Apr 24, 2014
Fun story.

Yesterday I was grocery shopping wearing my Blues hat and some guy who worked there said "Go Preds!" and I said "Okay." They proceeded to tell me they were from about 3 hours outside of Nashville and that rookie goalie Pekka Rinne (Pronounced it like "hiney" but with an R) was a legend and nobody will ever beat him.

I took the high road and just said "That's really great for you" and got my groceries and went home.

Nashville is close to STL. I hope there isn't a huge influx of newbie hockey fans around here if they win the cup. A-la the Blackhawks or Cubs. The die-hards, totally get it and glad the Cubs finally won one for them.

But it's funny how you never see someone in Hawks gear that obviously wasn't bought more than a year or so ago. I can't remember the last time I saw someone with a lettered Hawks jersey that wasn't Kane or Toews.

C'est la vie.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
Fun story.

Yesterday I was grocery shopping wearing my Blues hat and some guy who worked there said "Go Preds!" and I said "Okay." They proceeded to tell me they were from about 3 hours outside of Nashville and that rookie goalie Pekka Rinne (Pronounced it like "hiney" but with an R) was a legend and nobody will ever beat him.

I took the high road and just said "That's really great for you" and got my groceries and went home.

Nashville is close to STL. I hope there isn't a huge influx of newbie hockey fans around here if they win the cup. A-la the Blackhawks or Cubs. The die-hards, totally get it and glad the Cubs finally won one for them.

But it's funny how you never see someone in Hawks gear that obviously wasn't bought more than a year or so ago. I can't remember the last time I saw someone with a lettered Hawks jersey that wasn't Kane or Toews.

C'est la vie.

I saw a guy wearing a Lynch Seahawks jersey a few years ago at BWW. He proceeded to tell me that Lynch was their best draft pick ever and that it was cool that they won their first ever appearance in a Super Bowl when they beat the Broncos.

At least I am the knowledgeable sort of bandwagon fan :laugh:

Our half-assed GDT's loaded a lot faster, just sayin.

Become a Hurricanes fan. Not even kidding, literally half of our GDTs are this:

"...."

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
Fun story.

C'est la vie.

I'm torn. If we lose do I root for the Preds to win the cup? Some envy prevents me from doing this. To see SEC fans jumping on the Preds Cup Bandwagon now that they are hot. Same fans knew nothing of hockey some years ago. Or do I take the high road and accept this as a good thing for the growth of hockey? Maybe Nashville will become a hockey town after this....or maybe they are today's Hurricanes. Certainly they have surpassed the Thrashers.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
I'm torn. If we lose do I root for the Preds to win the cup? Some envy prevents me from doing this. To see SEC fans jumping on the Preds Cup Bandwagon now that they are hot. Same fans knew nothing of hockey some years ago. Or do I take the high road and accept this as a good thing for the growth of hockey? Maybe Nashville will become a hockey town after this....or maybe they are today's Hurricanes. Certainly they have surpassed the Thrashers.

As a Blues fan, just accept the fact that Vegas will win a cup before us. Hell, Seattle will win a Cup before us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad