GDT: WCSF | Game 4 | Vancouver Canucks vs. Vegas Golden Knights | 7:30PM PST | SPAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egghead1999

Nov 9, 2007
Hot take here, this is a pivotal game in the series for the Canucks.

I also wonder how much some homers might try to downplay this fact.

Vegas looks like SC material this year along with TB.
Captain Obvious :popcorn:, I believe Canucks win this one may lose the series as well, just it will be 4-2 or 4-3, instead of 4-1 or 4-2.

Jovofan

Apr 26, 2006
Vancouver, BC
If this team has proven nothing else in this playoff run is that they're a resilient bunch. I'm fully confident that we'll win this one tonight. They have too much pride and talent to put out another effort like last night. Fleury is coming in cold against a hungry team starving for some goals. The Canucks will feast tonight and this series will be tied. LFG!!!

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Also, the only good pairing we've had in this series has been Edler Stecher.

People really think we should be dumping Stecher when you could argue he's been our best RHD in the playoffs.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Canucks have a such a fine margin for error in this series. If Markstrom gives them even 'average goaltending' there's probably no way they can win.

It would help a lot if his defense could win a puck battle and actually clear the puck on their first try....and stop screening him in front. Tanev's positioning on the second goal last night gave him no chance to see the puck, much less make a save.

And they need the pp to have any chance.....another 0-6 night, and it's lights out.

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
After a loss in these playoffs, the Canucks have always responded with a positive effort, and generally a win...So I'm expecting a good showing by the Canucks.

They can match the intensity of Vegas, (in fact , the Blues were way more dominant at certain points of the last series)..They lost yesterday, because their special teams failed them (you dont capitalize on the 5 on 3, you usually lose)...and the Vegas goalie had an exceptional game.

On another note, Hughes is not having the impact in this series, as he did in the last two...He's either banged up a bit, or exhausted.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013

Also I know that it's iMac but Boeser wasn't as bad as people think yesterday. Definitely wasn't as bad as Horvat and JT.

I think he played like he has all playoffs and people are just mad he isn't what he was two years ago (I agree it's frustrating though).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad