GDT: WCSF Game 4: Blues @ Stars | 8:30pm CT (NBCSN) | Under The Sea

Status
Not open for further replies.

ledzeppelinfan1

Feb 26, 2010
Don't want to come off with a holier-than-thou attitude but the complaining about the refs in this GDT was honestly unbearable.

Look man...NOBODY here is going to argue that the Blues deserved to lose this game.

Was the officiating bad? Isn't it always these days?

But yeah, we were horrid.

Everyone here knows it.

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
I remember ROR taking a hit earlier in the playoffs that had him staggering to the bench. Something is definitely wrong with him. He's been subpar on the faceoff dot and hasn't had much presence in the offensive zone.

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
Well I think the ice was bad, but only for us. For Dallas the ice was great, still not sure how the American Airlines Staff managed to pull that off but that is other level stuff right there.

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
Dallas looked like **** in the third, they're beatable. Blues just HAVE to clean up in their own zone and stop turning the damn puck over.
They sat back with the lead, something the Blues do quite often when they have the lead. They're not going to play like that in game 5 unless they're blowing us out again. The Blues need to start generating some offensive zone time because they had hardly any in the 1st and 2nd period.

Itsnotatrap

Oct 6, 2013
They sat back with the lead, something the Blues do quite often when they have the lead. They're not going to play like that in game 5 unless they're blowing us out again. The Blues need to start generating some offensive zone time because they had hardly any in the 1st and 2nd period.

Yeah, they were mostly concerned about keeping it to the outside in the 3rd.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
Went to play hockey after the 1st....knew the Stars would get to their A game and we sat back like lazy idiots playing a C game. Top 6 AWOL.

Stars in 6 if nothing changes.

ScratchCatFever

Oct 14, 2018
cool i forgot fsmw has the post game show
The players all seem to have their heads in the right place, which isn't surprising. I think this group will take this one as a real hard lesson that will help them moving forward. With that said, coming out with our hair on fire on Friday and getting/keeping the crowd engaged from the opening puck drop will be imperative.

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Was not able to watch tonight but listened on the radio. Sounded like Dallas just came out desperate and the Blues just couldn't answer. Bouwmeester was a mess in his own zone and Thomas was our best forward as the top 6 was pretty quiet once again.

Pretty accurate???

Is it time to split up O'Reilly and Tarasenko? Just doesn't seem like they are clicking anymore. All there points have come from individual play or PP. I would hate to break up that 3rd line but I have wanted to see Thomas with Vladi all year. Maybe now is the time?

Schwartz - O'Reilly - Perron
Schenn - Thomas - Tarasenko
Sundqvist - Bozak - Maroon

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
2-2 series coming home, we just have a great record in home game 5s in those situations. oh joy

still boggles my mind how many times they fail to show up for playoff games. thats 2 now in 11 games and honestly they havent exactly given it their best shot in this entire series

just sad stuff.

Agreed.

Something in their team culture.

Confidence is good....cavalier is bad.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Agreed.

Something in their team culture.

Confidence is good....cavalier is bad.
this game tonight reminded me of that piece of shit game they played in g3 vs winnipeg so I am expecting a much better game from the Blues. But I still think they find a way to lose G5, their 5on5 play sucks ass this entire series. Its a whole lot of one and done garbage with minimal effort and intensity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad