Post-Game Talk: WCSF Game 2: Predators @ Sharkies | 7PM CDT | NBCSN, CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
He didn't impress me in Milwaukee when he was here. Bourque was more effective.
Is Bourque injured? Why isn't he playing?

I assume that Bass is injured.

Have the Preds given up on Watson?

Is there nobody to replace Ribeiro? Fisher has outplayed him every game that I have seen in the playoffs.

Bourque hasn't played since November. He had the 2 stints in Milwaukee but has not seen NHL ice since his injury. Rumors are that he has been battling a concussion.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
I'm sorry guys. I was feeling great about watching our team tonight and being a great fan but Nystrom on the 2nd line is a buzz kill. please don't let it be true. @PredsV82 start up the fire Lavy thread. we're gonna need it. gosh I'm pissed. I hate Nystrom. the only guy on our team I can truly say I dislike. he's completely a worthless turd. as bad as he is at contributing to victories, he is even worse at fighting. how in the hell did he score 4 goals in one game? LOL

PREDilection

Little Doodle
Nov 10, 2014
Is there nobody to replace Ribeiro? Fisher has outplayed him every game that I have seen in the playoffs.

I absolutely agree Fisher has outplayed Ribeiro but unfortunately Forsberg /Riberio > Forsberg /Fisher. Perhaps if Lavy keeps Forsberg on the first line.

torero

Oct 5, 2007
West Sussex
www.scb.ch
I am still scared that their is a difference of energy between both teams.

On one side, the sharks who rested 7 days ... on the other side, the Preds, who had 7 hard fought games with 1 day to rest between each game.

in the first game, assuming you pull out some strength from a Pred team. It could have been the game we saw.

Hopefully it will reequilibrate.

On an equal energy level, with a good Rinne, i trust and have faith in our guys.

Go guys go.

Preds 4-2 Sharks .... last EN by Josi

jusu11

Jun 27, 2012
Lines don´t really look good but hoping that the 1st and 3rd get it done tonight! Go Preds!

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
Wait, are those lines confirmed? You can't be serious?!

Nothing is confirmed. I can't find a single line for today. Those lines are based on what NBC flashed up on the screen at the start of game 1.

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
Nystrom shouldn't be playing, much less be on the 2nd line. If those lines are true, Lavy is on crack.

You have a ton of offensively talented guys in the AHL, they aren't playing anymore. If Smith can't go, give one of them a chance.

jstreet

LETS GO PREDS
Jan 15, 2004
FL via Nashville
www.twitter.com
Sharks have a simple game plan that we don't have an answer for yet. Drive us deep, flip the puck back to the point, bombs away.

We look good when we try to drive through the neutral zone but we are still mostly flipping prayers out of our zone.

Second line looks good so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad