GDT: WCSF’s Gm#6: KINGS#3 vs. DUCKS#1, Wednesday 5/14/14 @ 6:30 pm PT | NBCSN, TSN, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Michigan
Please just finish them here. I'm calling a Carter goal. Unless DS goes with Williams again on the #1 PP unit.

KingKopitar11*

I just don't know what to say...I really don't.

You think Slava slew footed? Whiles leaning back off balance? His skate made a bit of contact, but they both collided. Lol. Unless Slava while leaning one way takes out Perreault. He must have the world's strongest legs.

Winger23

May 3, 2007
It is pretty funny. I am convinced that in some peoples eyes the Kings are not capable of taking a single penalty, not even one as basic as high sticking.

People always tell me I should go rant in the Richards thread, I'd like to see a refs thread

Give it a rest. Some are going overboard but even the great herby has to see the slant of the calls.

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
It is pretty funny. I am convinced that in some peoples eyes the Kings are not capable of taking a single penalty, not even one as basic as high sticking.

People always tell me I should go rant in the Richards thread, I'd like to see a refs thread

Meh, my initial reaction was that it's hard to control your twig while you are falling on your ass. I'd have to check out the replay but I missed it as I was in the *******.

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
Kings need to do a better job identifying how to set up. Both Gaborik and Doughty were set up on the wrong sides for an umbrella, they need to be on their off-sides for quick shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad