GDT: WCQF Vancouver at Predators, Joshua Tree vs The Cult. Friday, April 26, 4:30 PM Pacific Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

PavelBure10

The Russian Rocket
Aug 25, 2009
Okanagan
How are we playing not able to watch?

Preds have been controlling the game thus far. Already had a powerplay and they are about to get another. First few minutes in they were all over us. Zero shots for the Canucks thus far. Had one chance to score where Mikheyev passed to Hogs but he missed the puck battling a defenseman.

Jay26

Jul 13, 2022
Kamloops
We really are screwed if Hughes isn't himself. Sounds weird to say but I hope it's an injury or the flu or whatever and not just that he's playing scared.

Reactions: TruKnyte

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
OK that was a classic Tyler Minors moment... wtf was that stick check attempt, just nailed Forsberg in the face outright

TraderJim

Um.. like.. you know
Apr 18, 2006
Preds not having any trouble getting shots through. The difference between the teams commitment is stark.

Reactions: TruKnyte

cc

Feb 28, 2002
Jon macisaac officiating. I don't think officiating is going to go Canucks way or even be called evenly but we'll see

Slapshot_11

Aug 30, 2006
I'm sorry but lazy stick penalties has been a problem ALL season and all this coach says are words

No benchings, no scratchings, no accountability

Bobby9

Feb 10, 2019
We really are screwed if Hughes isn't himself. Sounds weird to say but I hope it's an injury or the flu or whatever and not just that he's playing scared.
He’s taking a lot of contact. He does not like it.

Reactions: Jay26
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad