Post-Game Talk: WCQF: Minnesota Wild vs. Colorado Avalanche - SERIES TIED [Mod Warning # 844]

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomgilbertfan

#WhyBother
Jun 22, 2008
Minnesota
BmCpZBLCMAALsws.jpg:large

Blizzard6411

#benchstoner
Feb 12, 2013
Seattle
I'm not sure but I think Avs are not liking EJ.

I don't usually read other teams boards but the comments directed at Johnson are priceless

TwiztedHeat

Feb 6, 2010
I'm not sure but I think Avs are not liking EJ.

I don't usually read other teams boards but the comments directed at Johnson are priceless

EJ is garbage and always has been. He's a flop as a #1 pick. I HATE that guy and hope he hears all the hate from the fans.

TwiztedHeat

Feb 6, 2010
Anybody else love the FREE MATT COOKE chant during the post game talk? Forget the Avies, we got this!

Bullrun

Jan 22, 2007
Wild can win this series if they play to their potential. It looks like they realize that too

BurnsyMN

Mar 27, 2014
St Paul
Very nice to see Heatley play a strong two games. However, I really think he should come out of the lineup in Denver. Av's are gonna play that matchup and try to turn this into a run and gun series at home.

Can't wait for Saturday. If we can steal that game, the X is going to be so jacked up on Monday.

nickschultzfan

Jan 7, 2009
Most impressed with the third line. Nino was fantastic. Fontaine fumbled the puck a bit, but he worked hard and I hope he has some of that opportunistic scoring in game 5. And Haula has just been amazing. So glad he has pushed out Brodziak, who has been the worst player all series.

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
Most impressed with the third line. Nino was fantastic. Fontaine fumbled the puck a bit, but he worked hard and I hope he has some of that opportunistic scoring in game 5. And Haula has just been amazing. So glad he has pushed out Brodziak, who has been the worst player all series.

Haula has added such incredible depth to the lineup. Not sure any of us were thinking he'd be effectively anchoring the third line in the playoffs this year. His overall game is just so impressive so far and he is quickly becoming one of my favorites.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I thought Fontaine played well. Brodziak have us some much needed thump, and didn't make any mistakes that I can recall. Kuemper aside, I thought just about everyone played well. Prosser does make me nervous when he's out there. Stoner not so much. His physicality is much needed.

MNWILDFAN001

Jul 2, 2010
Minnesota
Great win by the Wild. Granlund has been playing great. But man I wish he was a little bigger. I get nervous every time he gets hit. We need him to stay healthy. He's going to continue to be a target during these playoff games. Hopefully the Wild can bring this level of intensity to Colorado and they can come back to Minnesota and win the series.

elnewby

Feb 21, 2012
MT
I thought Fontaine played well. Brodziak have us some much needed thump, and didn't make any mistakes that I can recall. Kuemper aside, I thought just about everyone played well. Prosser does make me nervous when he's out there. Stoner not so much. His physicality is much needed.

I was scared when Prosser was out there with a minute to go. Yeo must really trust him.

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
the wild bunch got it done, we live to fight another day. i thought that o'reilly shot in the last minute was going in. whew! its not over till the big boned lady sings but only 12 shots? are you kiddin me? WOW!

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
Can't remember ever seeing the Wild dominate 2 games in a row since there existence into the league. And to do it in the playoffs is unreal. Where has this been all year? Can they do it for a 3rd game. I wouldn't put it past them. Keumper starts game 1 and the Avs are on the brink of elimination.

StealthClobber

A Digital Frontier.
Feb 7, 2013
Minnetonka, MN
the wild bunch got it done, we live to fight another day. i thought that o'reilly shot in the last minute was going in. whew! its not over till the big boned lady sings but only 12 shots? are you kiddin me? WOW!

Yeah and something to consider, at least 2-3 of those shots were at the end of the game with the net empty. That means Colorado only got like 9-10 shots through 57 minutes or so.

Wow lol

WILDTATE10

Jul 24, 2005
I didn't feel like we missed a beat replacing Cook with Niño. I thought him and all the other young guys were great

Screaming Buffalo

Oct 19, 2010
MN
If we are going to win in CO, we need to play the same way but I think we will need to take advantage of a few of those A+ chances. I have a feeling 2 goals won't be enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad