GDT: WCQF GM06 | Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predators | Fri. May 3rd | 4pm PST | SNP/CBC | On the Road Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Struggling to find a single scoring chance in the this period....maybe Lindholm early on.....but that's about it.

One of the highest scoring teams in the NHL during the regular season.....totally throttled.

Reactions: Red

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
Offensive scheme for all 4 lines is dump and chase, if you get the puck just cycle it around the outside and pray that a point shot goes in

Even on 2v2 breaks they choose to dump it in or just hold the puck instead of trying to drive to the net, beat the dman or just shoot.

Wild

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
I’d call this a goalie battle but I don’t know if either team has provided enough offense for that

thecupismine

Apr 1, 2007
Garland can't buy a call, guy has been cross checked from behind, grabbed and thrown to the ground, and slammed in the head knocking his helmet off, and zero calls.

No different than any of the calls on Joshua, except what crest is on each guy's jersey. Bloody ridiculous.

Reactions: quat

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
I love our team, but Edmonton is going to FEAST on the winner of this series (hopefully it is us)

Without Demko, my confidence level goes down.

But there's a reason we matched up so well against Edmonton in the regular season.

Different teams just match up differently against one another. This Nashville series is proving to be a real slog because both teams are trying to do the same thing and neither team is really giving the other team anything to work with. Makes for a really tedious, tepid sort of game. Nothing ventured, nothing gained either way.

Reactions: Flik

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
I just generally don't think there are many forms of food that are meant to be stored frozen.

It's one thing storing certain ingredients independently frozen. But any time they get put together with a bunch of other stuff for a "complete food" it just gets "that taste". Or worse. idk. Not into frozen meals at all.

Frozen fried rice is ok. I have no problem with frozen vegetables or fruit either.

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
Without Demko, my confidence level goes down.

But there's a reason we matched up so well against Edmonton in the regular season.

Different teams just match up differently against one another. This Nashville series is proving to be a real slog because both teams are trying to do the same thing and neither team is really giving the other team anything to work with. Makes for a really tedious, tepid sort of game. Nothing ventured, nothing gained either way.
Nah, I feel confident against Edmonton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad