GDT: WCQF GM06 | Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predators | Fri. May 3rd | 4pm PST | SNP/CBC | On the Road Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flik

Canucks fan for life
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2010
Vancouver, WA
icing.jpg

Britton

Nov 28, 2008
Uhh did Carrier put his hand on the puck there in the crease, cause it sure looked like he did

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
For f***'s sake demote Mikheyev already. Yeah Petey sucks right now but Mik is not helping.

Right now I would put someone else in Suter's place as well. He's actually been decent but they need a bit of a shake up.

Reactions: calnuck

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Frozen fried rice is ok. I have no problem with frozen vegetables or fruit either.

Yeah. Frozen Fruits and Veggies are worse than fresh, but usually better than canned or whatever. Frozen corn is also weirdly just fine.

Frozen like...breaded chicken can be alright sometimes. Costco have those Chicken Chunk things that are basically on par with the sort of boneless wings you'd get from a typical pizza chain somehow if you toss them in a good sauce.. But frozen normal chicken doesn't work for me.

Ice cream is better frozen. As are Reese Cups.

idk...there's just not a lot that is that good frozen. Only advantage is to just have a few things in the freezer to pull out if you're feeling ultra lazy every now and then. imo.

But i have a smol freezer anyway, so it's probably for the best that i don't like that stuff much. :laugh:

Reactions: mossey3535
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad