Post-Game Talk: WCQF GM06 | Canucks defeat Predators | 1-0 (Suter) | SILOVS! SUTER! HEROES!

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
He's 100% on Hf. No question.

Hi Francesco.
Considering the Benning years and the rumours of interference, I can categorically say he ISN'T on HFBoards. Some of those moves were absolutely roasted, and many of them before the moves actually happened.

• Haha
Reactions: Indiana and Red

sting101

Feb 8, 2012
Great to get the win. Happy for the team.

Was a really grindy series. Tough to watch and frustrating seeing so many plays just advancing pucks without tape to tape passes but wins are wins and they did need to insulate their back up goalies.

Great series for Miller and Boeser up front and the defense were excellent as well as the forwards in support.

*that series winning pass by Boeser was sublime and even his backhand deke was elevated but Saros got the blocker low enough to stop it. Absolutely clutch performance by BB6

Bring on the Coilers

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011

Corrected the “somebody better buy” to “I better buy”

Aqua definitely reads tweets and maybe he’s even on HF

Also, this f***er is just buying dinner? The team just guaranteed him another two home playoff games. Those are pure profit for the team since the players salary is for the regular season. To the tune of $1.5-3.0M per game.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Some points from the game:

1 Silovs unreal rookie with a shutout in a series clinching win
2 Brock Boeser reliable defensively and shows his passing ability
3 Suter converted like Sutter throughout the game until the end, what a winner
4 Myers playing like a $6 million dman finally after 5 long years
5 Lindholm played imo his best game as a Canucks. Most shots on net, drove the play, played great defense, key player
6 Miller waiting to explode offensively
7 Cole Zadorov and Soucy also with defensively great games, need to be appreciated
8 Thanks to Schenn, Scissons and Beauvillier for their undercover work
9 f*** the Oilers

Man I love this team :yo:

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
Rather poetic the Preds spent basically the entire series trying to make it low-scoring and then lost it 1-0.

1714792271218.gif

nucksflailtogether

Oct 15, 2017
So unless I'm remembering it wrong, this series followed the WLWWLW script of the 2011 series? Boeser being the Kesler this time ;)

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
Hey guys, just dropped in to say congratulations! There are a good bunch of guys here that I had many a varied discussion with for 8 seasons. Hope your boys aren't just 1 and done. Edmonton won't lay down for the Canucks.

Hope you go for a long ride. Many of you deserve it for hanging with these guys for decades. Each one of you guys are the living definition of the word "fan".

Last edited:

Angry Little Elf

My wife came back
Apr 9, 2012
Victoria B.C.
Hey guys, just dropped in to say congratulations! There a re a good bunch of guys here that I had many a varied discussion with for 8 seasons. Hope your boys aren't just 1 and done. Edmonton won't lay down for the Canucks.

Hope you go a long ride. Many of you deserve it for hanging with these guys for decades. Each one of you guys are the living definition of the word fan"fan".
Nice to see you!

Reactions: Indiana and vanuck

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad