Post-Game Talk: WCQF GM06 | Canucks defeat Predators | 1-0 (Suter) | SILOVS! SUTER! HEROES!

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Silovs enters the NHL playoff folklore......only the 14th rookie goaltender in NHL history with a shutout in a series clinching game......and the first Canuck goalie to ever do it.

I don't know what it is.....but just had a feeling that somehow Silovs would be the story of the playoffs for the Canucks......and the final chapter is still to be written.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Snooze fest to heart attack. Holy crap. Now to enjoy the Vegas game.

This was all me you guys. I switched back to Budweiser to start the 3rd. The beer I drank for game 4. You’re welcome.
I continued my Smoky Havana Club with mojito mixture throughout the afternoon and evening :yo:

• Love
Reactions: Indiana and BWJM

MikeK

Nov 10, 2008
Earth
The Oilers didn't have to play playoff hockey vs the Kings like Canucks did with the Preds. They aren't going to be accustomed (or built for) to low event, low scoring hockey.

Agreed. Although, most NHL teams can adapt pretty quickly. The reason I really like our chances is because EDM usually needs to score 3 or more goals to win. I personally think their team defence is garbage. They are in for it with us that's for sure.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad