GDT: WCQF GM02 | Vancouver Canucks vs. Nashville Predators | Tue. Apr 23rd | 7:00PM PST | SNP/CBC | Great State of Dakota

Status
Not open for further replies.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
It feels like EP just needs someone to rip him a new one. He deserves it, that's for sure.

I don't even feel like this is the way to get through to him either. But i honestly don't know what is. He just seems to march to his own drum.

AzNightmare

Unregistered User
May 11, 2011
lot of focus on pettersson but the only good line has been the fourth line. only good d pairing has been zadorov / cole.

its been bad or average for everyone else

that's what happens when he's expected to be the best player on the team, and he's not even close.

Petey O

Laffy Taffy's gonna chew you up.
Feb 26, 2021
Canguker
It's mostly the fact that the $11 million 100-point C is playing like a giant turd.

If Connor McDavid had like 1 ES goal and 5 ES primary points in his last 20 games, the Oilers would look like they had a shitty offensive build, too.
Yep. I've been saying this all season. When your guy who is being paid like a world beater looks like dogshit, you can't really blame "team offense". You blame the guy who is supposed to be a 1C playing like dogshit.

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
Also Boeser has regressed since the first 10 minutes, just putting too many pucks back to the far middle. That particular one got picked off, but he hasn't been making goof decisions for awhile now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad