GDT: WCQF GM02 | Vancouver Canucks vs. Nashville Predators | Tue. Apr 23rd | 7:00PM PST | SNP/CBC | Great State of Dakota

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordBacon

CEO of sh*tposting
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Hong Kong
Kesler looking like Giga Chad there.

1713928432260.png

SillyRabbit

Trix Are For Kids
Jan 3, 2006
Why does Kesler look like he's about to give some teenagers a tattoo and some earlobe stretchers

• Haha
Reactions: Red

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
I think we are being too methodical, switched to the Avs Jets game for a sec and the Avs are spamming shots. We need to find a better balance. You never shoot then you don’t get a feel for the net

To be fair I wouldn’t even say they were refusing to shoot except in a couple overpassing situations. They just keep missing the net a lot when they do

bbud

Sep 10, 2008
BC
I meant in terms of the team having zero confidence in front of their goaltender and suffering low confidence in their zone along with a total lack of confidence in the offensive zone.

Also I highly suspect DeSmith will put up a .850SV% if he faces more shots.
Upside they are mostly in offensive zone itll come along

Reactions: SeawaterOnIce

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Like I've said here before, I wouldn't be surprised if Pettersson scored 110 points next year and I also wouldn't be surprised if he sulked his way to 60 points. Strangest person/player in franchise history.

It's like having a 1978 Lambourghini in your garage that is sometimes absolutely f***ing fantastic but is mostly expensive and broken.

lol. That's the perfect analogy. I love that you used Lamborghini instead of Ferrari even. Because that's what Petey is. Has the potential to be the most outrageously exciting, flashy, thrilling, high performance machine. But often just..."something's broke" :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad