GDT: WCQF GM02 | Vancouver Canucks vs. Nashville Predators | Tue. Apr 23rd | 7:00PM PST | SNP/CBC | Great State of Dakota

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbud

Sep 10, 2008
BC
Pettersson just needs that one goal off his back.

Also, I'm waiting for JT MIller and Brock Boeser to get on the score sheet too.. If we are gonna slag Pettersson for lack of goals, those two need to buy one.
Get mean and into net get a dirty one

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Pettersson is a totally broken player. I don't know what to say after watching that period.

$11 million players have simply gotta take those chances.

It's just absurd at this point. It's clearly just a mental thing and he can't seem to shake it. $11M players aren't supposed to be "mercurial" and have bouts where they can't get their own focus straight in the biggest moments of big games.

Reactions: Szechwan and Jay26

Vancouver_2010

Canucks and Oilers fan
Jun 21, 2006
Start the game 0-1 again

Attachments

• its-like-you-can-hear-yes-man-trying-to-fight-through-his-v0-nf3bpbp6zfma1.jpg
    its-like-you-can-hear-yes-man-trying-to-fight-through-his-v0-nf3bpbp6zfma1.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 1

bbud

Sep 10, 2008
BC
Just feels weird. Ik were dominating but anytime they gain the zone im way to nervous. It’s like they literally can’t let any shots on net or they’re just gunna go in.
Quit cute perimeter game take pucks to net make it hard work preds are nowhere near dominating this game

Petey O

Laffy Taffy's gonna chew you up.
Feb 26, 2021
Canguker
2022-2023 Pettersson would actually have 4 goals in this series by now. At least 3 if he was unlucky. The importance of him finding his game again cannot be overstated. The Canucks have a strong chance of making it out of the west if he figures things out. Unironically.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
I don't even really know what to say about that period other than...they should be up at least a couple goals already. Dominated play for the most part and controlled the game. They're just...not getting there.

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
I believe they actually infused the brining solution in the cooling plant with whaleshit.
So I was thinking that Hughes would be even deadlier if we had good ice but I looked up his splits and he has 10 more points at home vs the road. I guess that home cooking makes up for it.

Also, Rogers ice does suck. I was lucky enough to play a game at maple leaf gardens before they turned it into a Loblaws and it was much much better.

Reactions: biturbo19

Flik

Canucks fan for life
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2010
Vancouver, WA
I don't even really know what to say about that period other than...they should be up at least a couple goals already. Dominated play for the most part and controlled the game. They're just...not getting there.

Right, and if we keep this up, more often than not we'll come out on top, can't really ask for more (except a better PP lol)

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
My biggest criticism of Pettersson is still on his weak play on the puck on the halfway that led to the goal against. If you can’t score, at least don't make plays like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad