GDT: WCQF GM02 | Vancouver Canucks vs. Nashville Predators | Tue. Apr 23rd | 7:00PM PST | SNP/CBC | Great State of Dakota

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
Also these guys are trying to pick corners in warm up and missing the net a bunch.
Canucks specialty. People call this a high PDO team but factor in shots that miss the net and it makes a lot more sense

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
Juulsen is fine, my biggest worry is that he'll be so hyped that he'll do that thing where he chases a big hit and the Canucks get scored on.
Nice
I hope Juulsen isn’t nervous and goes hit hunting. He tends to do that where he’ll go for a big hit and allow an odd man rush to develop. Can’t let a good rush team like Nashville do that.

Reactions: Nucker101

Aqualung

Nov 16, 2007
Also my father-in-law is really getting into and trying to get the arena camera to find him. He’s enjoying. Yaaassssss.

Ep and Garland were doing PP drills feeding into the bumper for quick shots with a few fake shots pass back to EP for a one timer. Will look for that.

Reactions: LordBacon and Ozone

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
We need Petey to really step up tonight and Miller to bulge the twine.

Let's do this.

Reactions: Jay26

Tonystretcher

Oct 25, 2017
Hope Silovs gets a look. Maybe he gets hot. He’s unknown around the league which can be a big advantage. I don’t have much faith in DeSmith to provide anything more than average-slightly below average results.

Reactions: Jay26

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
Not sure myers is a huge loss, a loss as he was playing decently well, but a hole we should be able to cover.

I think I might prefer Friedman over juulsen, but one of them had a rough game to end the season, can't remember which one. Maybe both idk.

I get the pk and size/toughness for adding juulsen to a playoff game though.

Reactions: MikeK

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Not sure myers is a huge loss, a loss as he was playing decently well, but a hole we should be able to cover.

I think I might prefer Friedman over juulsen, but one of them had a rough game to end the season, can't remember which one. Maybe both idk.

I get the pk and size/toughness for adding juulsen to a playoff game though.
It means they’ll lean harder on the Cole/Zadorov pairing that is best
matching against opponent’s bottom sixes, which is a bit worrying

Hoglander and Pettersson massive game loading
Also hoping for a massive ep game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad