GDT: WCQF GM02 | Vancouver Canucks vs. Nashville Predators | Tue. Apr 23rd | 7:00PM PST | SNP/CBC | Great State of Dakota

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flik

Canucks fan for life
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2010
Vancouver, WA
To be fair, I do think he makes some valid points but he just inflates it too much. But somehow still not as much as some stuff we saw during the Benning era.
It isn't always the message but the framing of said message. I don't understand why some people just want to be overly antagonistic even when making a valid point. It's just wholly unnecessary

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Just listened to it, is it because he said "we don't expect that this series and .... beyond..."?

Coming to this story late, lots of articles say he won't be back before the end of this series so Woodley didn't really say much.
Yes. I interpreted that as his reading being one thing.

My follow up to that is that I’m not concerned about it. Though I understand why people are emotional.

This is why five-six year windows are important.

Flik

Canucks fan for life
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2010
Vancouver, WA
1713922965572.png

DimitriL07

Jan 24, 2023
Vancouver BC
Wonder why Kes is here. He was doing interviews all week but never said he was coming down and just said he’d be back here for his sons tourney in Nov. Probably just here for this game but maaybe announce a roh? or get the Bieksa 1 day contract next season?

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Notice nobody can handle those workloads now. That was a crazy generation starting with Roy.

Schneider was also a beauty, he posted a .925 in 69 games. Unfortunately with the Devils but looking back you can see what an accomplishment that was.

Yeah. I feel like Luongo was one of the "hangers on" from that generation. Schneider was a delineation point in "style" where they just simply cannot play that way for that many games or for that long anymore.

I'm kinda glad i'm old enough to have played goal before the transition moved fully to, "destroy your body by the time you're 30!" technique.

Reactions: mossey3535

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
Wonder why Kes is here. He was doing interviews all week but never said he was coming down and just said he’d be back here for his sons tourney in Nov. Probably just here for this game but maaybe announce a roh? or get the Bieksa 1 day contract next season?

Insider source for me says they are announcing RoH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad